Job title: Human Resources Manager Job at Synapse Services
Company: neurotransmitter administrations
Job description: Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We give patient-focused consideration in a quiet and peaceful climate with a powerful combination of Local and universally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover expectation, backing, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, normally generally troublesome, venture and offering constant help headed straight toward recovery.
With a group of merciful and exceptionally talented Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of restorative projects intended to suit individual needs
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly growing private assistance with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Anambra.
We try to enlist appropriate contender to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- Develop and carry out HR methodologies and drives lined up with the general business strategy
- Maintain pay plan and advantages program
- Assess preparing necessities to apply and screen preparing programs
- Bridge the board and representative relations by tending to requests, complaints or other issues
- Manage the whole cycle of enrollment, determination and recruiting, make and execute compelling onboarding plans.
- Create occasional staff preparing and advancement programs
- Advice and backing the administration on issue like compensation exchanges disciplinary and complaint issues, equivalent freedoms strategy, work law.
- Maintain representative records (participation, leave, loan,etc) as per strategy and lawful requirements
- Support current and future business needs through the turn of events, commitment, inspiration and protection of human capital
- Develop and screen by and large HR techniques, frameworks, strategies and methodology across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and deal with an exhibition evaluation framework that drives high performance
- Report to the board and give choice help through HR metrics
- Ensure lawful consistence all through human asset management.
- Master’s Degree in Social Science, Human Resource or related field
- 3 – 5 years working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive.
- HR affirmation( CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, and so forth) would be an additional advantage
- People-situated and results-driven
- Demonstrable involvement in Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR frameworks and databases
- Ability to designer system alongside initiative skills
- Excellent undivided attention, arrangement, and show skills
- Competence to assemble and successfully oversee relational connections at all levels of the company
- In-profundity information on work law and HR best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only people who have an exclusive standard of themselves and are headed to work well beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of expert and great administrations should be at your core.
- Only shortlisted up-and-comers will be contacted.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 23:13:01 GMT