Job title: Human Resources Manager Job at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
Company: Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
Job description: Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is a main entirely Nigerian-claimed designing firm in Nigeria. The organization has more than 40 years’ involvement with giving master designing administrations and trade capacity to knowing customers in Nigeria and West Africa. At present it conveys over 1,000MW of trade capacity to these clients.
As a main supplier of force generators and commercial force in Nigeria, STAG has framed associations with a few force generator makers, for example, SDMO, John Deere, MTU, Stanadyne to name a few.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: General Manager
- We are searching for an ideal contender to join our group as a Human Resource and Administrative Manager
. In this job, you would lead and direct the standard elements of the Human Resources (HR) office including, preparing representative information just as update the arrangements of our organization. * You would likewise be liable for the way toward enrolling, overseeing pay, advantages and leave, upholding organization approaches and best practices while performing other authoritative duties.
- Develop and execute HR techniques strategies and drives lined up with the general business strategy.
- Manage the ability obtaining measure, which may incorporate enlistment, talking, and recruiting of qualified occupation candidates, especially administrative and proficient roles.
- Analyzes patterns in remuneration and advantages; explores and proposes serious base and impetus pay projects to guarantee the association draws in and holds top talent.
- Creates learning and advancement preparing projects and drives that give interior improvement freedoms to employees.
- Prepare reports and introductions on HR-related measurements like the total number of recruits by the department.
- Create materials to prepare and locally available the employees.
- Oversee worker disciplinary gatherings, terminations, and investigations.
- Ensure lawful consistence all through human asset management.
- Maintains information on patterns, best practices, administrative changes, and new advances in HR, ability the executives, and business law.
- Oversee faculty records (e.g Contracts, PTO thus on)
- Update the organization data set with the information of new representatives, (e.g foundation, capability, expertise etc)
- Create and course archives about the arrangements of our organization.
- collect finance data including working days, records and bank accounts
- Publish and remover work promotions on various stages (e.g work loads up, social netowrks, vocation pages, etc)
- Schedule planned applicants prospective employee meetings and be a resource as required.
- Respond to requests of workers regarding benefits like the point of reference, number of qualified get-away days etc
- Performs different obligations as assigned.
- A least of 5 years pertinent involvement with Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s certificate in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Familiarity with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- An MBA or significant Master’s certificate in any business-related discipline.
- Relevant proficient certificates like Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Society for Human Resource Management, are profoundly desired.
- Excellent verbal and composed correspondence skills
- Excellent relational, exchange, and compromise skills.
- Excellent hierarchical abilities and regard for details.
- Strong insightful and critical thinking. Willing to see an issue and discover an answer that works.
- Ability to act with uprightness, polished skill, and confidentiality.
- Thorough information on business and work related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the capacity to rapidly gain proficiency with the associations and ability the board systems.
- Must have the option to think inventively and add to key HR discussions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to advance their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of email.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 02:20:11 GMT