Job title: Human Resources Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
Job description: Jumia is a main web based business stage in Africa. Our commercial center is upheld by our exclusive coordinations business, Jumia Logistics, and our computerized installment and fintech stage, JumiaPay. Jumia Logistics empowers the consistent conveyance of millions of bundles while JumiaPay works with online installments and the distribution of an expansive scope of computerized and monetary services.
We are filled by the conviction that innovation can possibly change regular day to day existence in Africa, to improve things. We assembled Jumia to help shoppers access a great many labor and products advantageously and at the best costs while opening up another way for merchants to arrive at buyers and become their businesses.
Jumia checks more than 5,000 individuals across in excess of 10 nations, an assorted gathering of ability with various foundations, encounters and points of view, driven by a typical aspiration to assist with building the computerized fate of Africa
Africa is one of the quickest developing economies on the planet, offering phenomenal freedoms in a lively and blasting climate. Its monetary development has empowered inventive organizations to prosper and this is the place where Jumia steps in. We are right now searching for capable individuals with an enthusiasm for developing business sectors and Africa to join our group and set out on our energizing journey.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job provides food for all commitment, exercises, cycles and tasks identified with the prosperity of Jumia representatives in nation of base
Admin and Compliance:
- Implements and administrates all HR strategies and techniques directing Jumia organizations (onboarding, contracts, inner arrangements, movement, leave the executives, finance, offboarding);
- Ensures administrator measures are running smoothly;
- Manages consistence to all HR (wellbeing, wellbeing, other) and work points for all Jumia companies;
- Manages the HR and Admin group consistently and in their development.
- Implements and administrates all HR approaches and methods directing Jumia organizations (selecting, preparing, portability, acceptance, maintenance, progression arranging, ability the board, PPR);
- Ensures measures are running smoothly;
- Implements and leads our exhibition the executives framework (objective, execution based and transparent);
- Uses information examination to impact key choices and to address authoritative difficulties to ability management;
- Promotes and directions drives that help hierarchical chang
- Drives the accomplishment of HR results by utilizing assets, creating execution guidelines and results in arranging and monitoring;
- Implements fulfillment/inspiration indicators, measures and acts accordingly;
- Suggests suitable occasions to fortify feeling of belonging;
- Manages worker relations (social bodies, worker fulfillment, wellbeing and security);
- Manages culture and the workplace overall (IT, coordinations, office drives, values dispersal, consistently life).
Coaching and Advice:
- Improves the presentation of others by engaging a solid authority and training culture;
- Works intimately with authority to construct, carry out and implement the HR drives (arrangements, programs, measures …)
- Coaches chiefs to help and carry out individuals advancement efforts.
- Promotes criticism instruments for representatives to impact the nonstop improvement of HR administrations and processes
- Ensures HR rehearses are lined up with business needs and makes suggestions to HR administration when changes are appropriate
- Provides contribution to the plan and improvement of far reaching HR drives and guarantees they are lined up with business needs.
Experience and Requirements
- 8+ years experience, ideally in a tecnology, Retail, or FMCG climate inside the corporate function.
- Clear comprehension of neighborhood work laws concerning worker recruiting and exit management.
- Basic/Working information on Enterprise Resource Planning framework for example Jobvite, PeopleHR or Bamboo will be an additional advantage.
- Experience in individuals strategy.
- People the board skills.
- A extraordinary involvement with an enterprising, yet organized climate, developing at an exceptionally high rate
- A interesting chance of finding Africa and having solid effect in building the African internet business sector
- An unmatched individual and expert development as our more drawn out term objective is to prepare the up and coming age of leaders.
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 02:24:00 GMT