Job title: Human Resources Executive Job at neurotransmitter administrations
Company: neural connection administrations
Job description: Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We give patient-focused consideration in a quiet and peaceful climate with a strong combination of Local and globally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover expectation, backing, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, generally troublesome, venture and offering persistent help making progress toward recovery.
With a group of caring and exceptionally talented Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of remedial projects intended to suit individual needs
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly extending private assistance with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Anambra.
We look to enlist appropriate possibility to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Executive
Job Location: Abuja
- Develop and carry out HR methodologies and drives lined up with the general business strategy
- Bridge the board and representative relations by tending to requests, complaints or other issues
- Manage the whole cycle of enrollment, choice and recruiting, make and execute powerful onboarding plans.
- Create intermittent staff preparing and advancement programs
- Advice and backing the administration on issue like compensation dealings disciplinary and complaint issues, equivalent freedoms strategy, business law.
- Maintain representative records (participation, leave, loan,etc) as indicated by strategy and legitimate requirements
- Support current and future business needs through the turn of events, commitment, inspiration and conservation of human capital
- Develop and screen by and large HR techniques, frameworks, strategies and methodology across the association sustain a positive working environment
- Oversee and deal with an exhibition examination framework that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and advantages program
- Assess preparing necessities to apply and screen preparing programs
- Report to the executives and give choice help through HR metrics
- Ensure lawful consistence all through human asset management
- B.sc degree in Social Science, Human Resource or related field
- 3 – 5 years working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive
- People-arranged and results-driven
- Demonstrable involvement in Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR frameworks and databases
- Ability to draftsman system alongside initiative skills
- Excellent undivided attention, exchange, and show skills
- Competence to fabricate and successfully oversee relational connections at all levels of the company
- In-profundity information on work law and HR best practices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 01:11:00 GMT