Job title: Human Resource Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
Job description: Ascentech Services Limited – Our customer, a FMCG Company is enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and take part in the turn of events, detailing and execution of objectives, goals, approaches and needs for alloted programs; suggest and regulate HR arrangements and procedures.
- Manage the start to finish advancement cycle with any appraisals needed to be done
. This incorporates giving all exhortation needed to the business directors of auxiliary organizations * Interacted with useful and class supervisors for distinguishing proof and assessment of preparing prerequisites and delivered contributions to the corporate learning and advancement group
- Investigate grievances and suggest fitting activity, make the fundamental disciplinary move when required.
- Fully regulate and deal with all organization representative relations and faculty capacities, records and documentations.
- Structure and execute projects and policies
- Act as a Business Partner by giving inner meeting to different offices inside the Business.
- Represent the executives in Labor contract dealings and screen execution of approaches concerning wages, hours, and working conditions to guarantee consistence with terms of Labor contract
- Prepared and kept up with refreshed yearly and month to month preparing schedules for the region in conference with the Head – HR and DGM and guaranteed dispersal of schedule to the territory.
- Set up data set for keeping up with precision in records and reports to corporate learning and improvement group; led research on new and most recent procedures for conceivable consideration into existing preparing process.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources or some other related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a HR Expert in an assembling company
- Professional confirmation in HR is required
- Must have the option to think imaginatively and add to vital HR discussions
- Excellent spoken and composed skills
- Must be eager and able to learn and grow
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to benevolently send their CV to: with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted up-and-comers will be reached.
Job date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 02:24:42 GMT