Job title: Human Resource Manager At Vesa Fisheries Limited
Job description: Vesa Fisheries Limited is a bleeding edge player associated with the deal and advertising of frozen food sources and other products.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of Operations
Grade: Senior Level
Job Expectation Summary
- We are looking to enlist a savvy, smart and energetic Human Resources Manager.
- The up-and-comer should be one who can adjust his/her objectives and significant HR experience with that of the organisation.
- The up-and-comer will keep up and improve the association’s HR by arranging, carrying out and assessing representative relations and HR arrangements, projects and practices.
The up-and-comer will be relied upon to:
- Have the capacity to plan and execute techniques and policies.
- Participate in the execution of enlistment systems and plans to distinguish, choose and hold the best ability inside the company.
- Ensure that complaint taking care of and disciplinary procedures are done in accordance with the organization’s strategies and work laws.
- Oversee execution of worker grant plans and acknowledgment projects to inspire and help representative morale
- Candidate ought to travel when the need arises.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Administration or other Business/Personnel related course.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in related control is an additional advantage.
- Relevant proficient accreditations e.g Chartered Institute of Personnel Management CIPM, SHRM, CIPD, etc will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years related involvement with Human Resources with 3 years in administrative job is required.
- Proficiency with PCs particularly Micro-delicate office.
- Exceptional undivided attention, verbal and composed correspondence skills.
- Strong research, dynamic, basic reasoning and critical thinking skills.
- Awareness of industry patterns, innovation and development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their Applications to: utilizing the Role and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and reached.
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 02:35:13 GMT