Website Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure
Company: Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure
Job description: Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure is a place where the genuine care, comfort and privacy of our guests is our highest mission. We pledge to provide premium personal service and facilities for our guest who will always enjoy a tranquil, relaxed yet refined ambiance. Inagbe grand resorts vision is to be recognised as the best resort in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Facility / HSE Manager
Job Location: Snake Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure prompt maintenance of all equipments.
- Supervision of repairs of all equipments
. * Monitor and approve work of all engaged artisan/contractors/vendors
- Ensure buildings and exterior/interior aesthetics are kept in optimal conditions.
- Response and resolve all facility complaints raised.
- Train on proper facility handling.
- Maintaining fixed asset register.
- Generating and submitting due report.
- Ensure cleaning of ALL equipments..
- Ensure preventive maintenance of all equipments and appliances within the facility.
- Prepare a preventive maintenance schedule
- Prepare trend analysis on all workdone.
- Ensure fire extinguisher and other safety devices are in place.
- Conduct fire drills biannually.
- Ensure all safety signs are in place.
- Ensure staffs are trained to wear the correct Personal Protective Equipment.
- Carry out periodic trainings on Health, Safety and Environment.
- Any other assigned duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma / HND / B.Sc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Facility Management.
- 3 – 5 years of experience obtained in the Hospitality sector.
- Male prefarably
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, with great coordination.
- Process and policy compliance. Integrity and honesty.
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Good use of Excel and Word for documentation and reporting
- Sound independent judgment.
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to multitask, organize time and material mutual Respect
- N150, 000 Monthly.
- Service Charge
- Free breakfast
- 13th Month
- Leave Allowance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDF to:
Expected salary: 150000 – 250000 per month
Job date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 22:07:39 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!