Job title: HR Services/Community Relations Supervisor Job at Frigoglass Nigeria
Company: Frigoglass Nigeria
Job description: Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the worldwide innovator in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the vital provider of glass bundling in the high development markets of West Africa, providing to in excess of 10 nations across the continent.
In our glass holder business, we are centered around business sectors in Africa, which are progressively the superb districts of speculation for our clients. We expect to make an incentive for our clients by expanding on our situation as a main provider of glass jugs and integral bundling arrangements in West Africa
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Services/Community Relations Supervisor
Job Location: Delta
- Liaise with have networks and facilitate all worker government assistance and administrator exercises in the Plant
- Ensure that the staff flask moves along as planned and inside the spending that has been set.
- Ensure that all staff exercises are moral and conform to (*’s) values and the approaches in the representative Handbook.CompanyEnsure Admin/HR related expenses are inside supported budget
- Ensure that the organization follows all pertinent legal laws and regulations.
- Attend to all host local area related exercises pointed toward keeping a genial relationship with the
- .CompanyEnsure Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects are finished inside the specified period.
- Ensure the ideal preparing of endorsements and installment to HR-related outsider help providers.
- Ensure brief
- of endorsed yearly and month to month government assistance things to workers whiledistributionQualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s certificate or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any Social Sciences or related field
- Minimum 5 years related work insight from the Manufacturing sector
- Professional Qualification of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is an additional advantage
- Understanding of Labor Laws and HR best practices.
- Strong relational and correspondence skills
- Good Reporting and managerial composing skills
- Effective peace promotion skills
- Proficient in the utilization of Microsoft office applications, (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Expected salary
: Fri, 21 May 2021 00:23:26 GMT