EM-ONE Energy Solutions Limited
Job title: HR and Administration Manager Job at EM-ONE Energy Solutions Limited
Company: EM-ONE Energy Solutions Limited
Job description: EM-ONE was established in 2009 with the crucial conviction that everybody merits admittance to moderate, solid and supportable energy. We influence longer than a time of involvement working in West Africa’s force area to plan and send feasible energy arrangements and shrewd power framework that convert the locale’s different charge difficulties into smoothed out opportunities.
until this point, we have effectively planned and worked more than 400 off-lattice and matrix tied secluded and versatile sun oriented microgrids that meet the energy necessities of our customers today while getting ready for those of tomorrow. From methodology advancement through to project execution, we offer start to finish types of assistance, offering enduring benefit to our customers. Our administrations incorporate turnkey EPC, energy investigation, project the board, and consulting.
Our worldwide base camp are arranged in Toronto, Canada and our local office is in Abuja, Nigeria
. We influence our solid neighborhood information with industry best practices, imaginative advances and vital associations to change maturing power models into decentralized, decarbonized and digitalized energy systems.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR and Administration Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is the ideal job an organization/HR proficient who is energetic with regards to taking on a basic job in a developing, supportability centered firm.
- If you are somebody who has huge profession plans – running after turning into a head of HR, a COO or future author? We figure this job at EM-ONE will be an astonishing springboard for you!
Role and Responsibilities
- This position will lead and deal with everything HR and organization for our Abuja group. The right competitor will feel open to working across levels and cross-practically to help EM-ONE’s central goal and objectives.
Their Core Responsibilities Will include:
Human Resource Management:
- Recruitment and recruiting – Develop and execute imaginative practices to source, enlist and hold the best ability to meet the business’ changing and advancing needs.
- Benefits and finance – Administer benefits bundles and finance working intimately with our money team.
- Employee documentation – Create and keep up with ace HR records, guaranteeing documentation is finished and agreeable with administrative requirements
- Policies and techniques – Implement and update Employee Handbook working with authority and HQ
- Training and advancement – Train, mentor, and backing directors to explore assessment, preparing, advancement, discipline, end, and other HR issues.
- Employee commitment and assurance – Work with authority to drive a good work space and characterize representative relations to advance worker spirit, commitment, and motivation.
General Administration and Office Management:
- Manage everyday office activities; supervise and arrange office exercises and systems
- Project oversee new, key tasks/administrator drives, reliable with assignments related with the smooth running of an office.
- Manage the groups’ itineraries, reservations, and cost reimbursement.
- Maintain an undeniable degree of secrecy and circumspection – particularly with data straightforwardly affecting the worldwide activities of the company.
- Be receptive to messages/messages/calls, including contact outside ordinary business hours.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- We are searching for somebody inventive, with sound all-round judgment, and who appreciates working in an innovative environment.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ long periods of involved involvement with Human Resource Management and Administration.
- Strong comprehension of Nigeria’s Federal and State work regulations.
- Masters’ Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Relevant Nigerian Professional Certification
- Ability to communicate with and lead workers at different levels; solace working with the board to resolve complex issues pragmatically.
- Outstanding using time effectively, execution, and hierarchical skills.
- Excellent composed and verbal English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook); open to learning and adjusting to various software.
- And finally…we are a gathering of dedicated people with can-do mentalities. We are caring to one another, and we help where we can. We have a great time and aware regardless of how bustling we get. We are searching for somebody who will be a good expansion to our team!
What Do We Offer?
- Solid social and natural effect mission (reasonable energy + expanding renewables to the energy change) – with a group enthusiastic with regards to what we do and how we do it.
- This job is high effect – you will feel your immediate effect on the organization, to our central goal and on our authority team.
- We are an equivalent chances manager, and we work with an enemy of abuse mentality. We keep up with consciousness of and keep on being delicate to underlying abuse/advantage at work and in the networks we serve.
- Timing – we are building frameworks to help our development before it gets very occupied and invigorating – beginning early will give you a lot of time to settle in.
- Salary Range: Competitive dependent on experience.
- Benefits: Full scope of wellbeing and dental; schooling stipend and learning and advancement encounters; liberal paid days off and vacation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their certifications to: utilizing “Abuja – HR and Admin Manager” as the subject of the email.
- If you meet 80% or a greater amount of the best prerequisites – get in contact with us at the email above
- Your accreditations in whatever design you feel is best.
- You don’t need to compose an introductory letter, yet we suggest it if your resume doesn’t say who you are.
- Disability related facilities are accessible on demand for applicants participating in our employing process.
- Please connect the selecting colleague who hits you up with your necessities or any inquiries you might have around this.
What to Expect:
Our enrollment interaction will follow the means laid out beneath. If it’s not too much trouble, know that we are somewhat overwhelmed, so might have the option to react to competitors who are chosen for meet.
- Round 1: Selected applicants will be welcomed a primer meeting with individuals from our provincial team.
- Round 2: Following that, chosen up-and-comers will be welcome to meet with our authority. We may sooner or later request that you complete a task that exhibit your capacities. We are expecting that we will stretch out a proposal to our new Manager by end of September 2021.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:26:57 GMT