Greengates Group Limited
Task title: HR/ Admin Officer Task at Greengates Group Limited
Company: Greengates Group Limited
Task description: Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly household held equity company developed over 22 years ago to provide first-rate services and products in all the nations it runs. From a vantage position, existence and collaborations with time evaluated and effective organizations in significant industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, The United States And Canada and Asia, we have actually obtained a first-rate option to meeting our consumers.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: HR/ Admin Officer
Task Area: Yaba, Lagos State
Period: (Full-Time Position)
- We are presently hiring for the position of HR/Admin Officer, who should have a motorists license and should have the ability to drive
- The HR and Administration Manager will assist to develop and implement finest individuals management practices and act as a change agent, examine and expect HR-related requirements and look for to develop incorporated HR services.
- She is anticipated to lead and manage all program support works to carry out well as ‘service companies’ to support all program operations.
- He will guarantee that all tactical HR and support procedures are offered in a way that supplies the greatest quality of prompt and cost- reliable services.
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership and individuals abilities, have the ability to drive excellent team relationships amongst staff members and develop a driven work culture where all team members are enthusiastic about the company’s vision.
- He will become part of the Senior Leadership Team that leads change management, tactical thinking and organizational efficiency and personnels preparing and development.
- HE will provide tactical oversight for locations of i) Administration and IT; ii) Procurement, iii) Logistics and Federal government intermediary and iv) Personnel (HR) management and development.
- Manage all admin and HR-related program support management to guarantee timeliness and quality of support services,
- Supervise the assessment of training requires and organize appropriate opportunities for all users to update abilities.
- Prepare and keep an eye on the application of the System’s spending plans
- Control cost, reduce spending plans to least expensive, cost- effective limitations; therefore reducing monetary threats.
- Maintain essential admin/HR relationships: Legal representatives, Insurance and Tax Agencies, Migration services, Auditors, Labor law departments, and so on
- Support, implement and administer the reliable and prompt recruitment procedures in the hiring, establishing and maintaining the very best skills available to support the tactical personnel planning/needs of the company.
- Make sure quality staffing; evaluation task descriptions in line with the company’s proficiency structure requirements
- Style and manage succession and retention prepare for essential skills and essential task positions
- Administer the employee choice process effectively and in a prompt way.
- Support hiring supervisors in staff recruitment policy and guarantee that ad show task requirements
- Make sure Administrative policies are available to all staff, comprehended by staff and are used.
- Provide guidance and manage all HR interventions and programs (i.e. Recruitment, HR preparation, Employee Relations and Efficiency Management, and other Change Management Interventions)
- Communicate, analyze and advise the tactical leadership team on policies and treatments in compliance with Nigeria labor law.
- Help in the development of HR strategies and spending plans, and manage its administration.
- Strengthen program support teams, systems, and operations to much better support program application and compliance.
- Carries out other associated tasks as needed and designated.
- Minimum of 9 years experience offering tactical HR and administration leadership
- A minimum credentials of the First Degree in Personnel, Administration, Management or Business equivalent.
- A Master’s Degree or expert credentials (CIPD, IHRM, 0and SHRM) will be an included advantage.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Area: Yaba, Lagos State
Task date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 04:31:57 GMT
#Admin #Officer #Job #Greengates #Group #Limited