Job title: Hospital Matron At A Leading Healthcare Provision Group – Sales Force Consulting
Job description: Sales Force Consulting – Our customer is a main Healthcare Provision Group situated in Onitsha, Anambra State with exceptional advanced offices for clinical research facility, maternity and hospital.
Due to an on-going rebuilding in the medical clinic bunch, they are as of now trying to enroll reasonable contender to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Matron
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide master nursing counsel and contribution to operational and key issues concerning the Hospital including the turn of events and execution of exercises to guarantee the Hospital’s goals are accomplished inside concurred timelines.
- In joint effort with the Chief Matron, Chief Medical Director and General AdminManager, take an interest in the arranging and execution of improvements identifying with patient consideration quality all through the Hospital guaranteeing that all Hospital representatives, particularly nursing staff, work adequately to accomplish the Organization’s objectives.
- Help the Hospital arrived behind schedule by keeping up great working connections by going about as a connection between specialists, attendants and Hospital Administration to improve patient care.
- Provide proficient level help for patients by addressing clinical inquiries, giving clinical data inside the constraints of their preparation/authority as applicable.
- Monitor and uphold the commonsense execution of all Hospital Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to guarantee the security and insurance of the Hospital’s patients.
- Lead and authorize all Infection Prevention and Controls practices and strategies across the Hospital.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a B.Sc. in Nursing and a legitimate proficient license
- Post Graduate Studies or identical expert capabilities (for example Confirmed Midwife) is a significant advantage
- Previous Experience Minimum 8 – 10 years vigorous post-capability experience.
- Past experience in Midwifery and exceptional necessities care
- Experience of driving and overseeing others is expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: utilizing “Clinic MATRON” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who meet the measures above and are fit to be met and ultimately dwell in Onitsha ought to apply.
Location: Onitsha, Anambra State
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 03:02:35 GMT