Job title: History Teacher At Mictec International Schools
Job description: Mictec International Schools – Everyone has the option to dream however not every person experience their fantasy. This is on the grounds that individuals commonly don’t ascend to the perfect level; rather, as powerfully expressed by a Greek thinker, we tumble to the level of our training.
At Mictec, we place accentuation on ‘doing’ and this is the explanation our understudies frequently think that its consistent finding a way into genuine situations. At the point when you teach your youngster at Mictec International School, you are giving instruction as the best heritage as well as securing for them the visa to their fantasy land. This is the reason we exist; To make you the best parent on the planet, Access to worldwide applicable quality instruction, Access to peaceful consideration and coaching openings, Access to continuous data about understudies’ life at school through our online entry, Opportunity to partake in however many exercises as you are energetic about through different extracurricular clubs, Opportunity for worldwide organization through our abroad trade programs a dOpportunity to foster abilities that are pertinent to 21st-century living. Pick Mictec, to get a daily existence characterizing instruction for your children.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: History Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow proficient practices steady with school and framework arrangements in working with understudies, understudies’ records, guardians and colleagues.
- Demonstrates correspondence and relational abilities as they identify with cooperation with understudies, guardians, different educators, executives, and other school personnel.
- Maintains secrecy of understudies and understudies’ records.
- Adheres to class’ strategies, techniques and rules.
- Conducts doled out classes at the occasions scheduled.
- Enforces guideline concerning understudies’ lead and discipline.
- Demonstrates idealness and participation for doled out responsibilities.
- Provides sufficient data, plans and materials for substitute instructor in the event of absence.
- Applicants should have NCE/B.Sc or B.Ed testament in related courses.
- A least of 2 years work experience.
- Applicant should be PC educated (Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have showing experience.
- Must dwell around the school area.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For additional enquiries, call: 08129902485.
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:11:05 GMT