Job title: Health Clinical Assistant – Mubi
Company: International Rescue Committee
Job description: Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee, one of the world’s biggest philanthropic offices, gives alleviation, restoration and post-struggle reproduction backing to survivors of catastrophic event, persecution and vicious clash in 42 nations. The IRC is focused on striking administration, advancement and innovative associations. Dynamic in general wellbeing, schooling, livelihoods, ladies’ strengthening, youth advancement, and insurance and advancement of rights, IRC helps individuals from damage to home.
IRC entered Nigeria in October 2012 in light of a far and wide flood fiasco. IRC’s Emergency Response Team, with nearby accomplice CISCOPE (Civil Society Coalition for Poverty Eradication), carried out an undertaking to help livelihoods and improve WASH in Kogi State from February to May 2013. This was trailed by a 3-month sustenance and food security program in a similar area from October 2013 to January 2014. The IRC is presently during the time spent building up long haul presence in Nigeria. An office has been set up in Adamawa State, North East Nigeria and are giving basic compassionate help to struggle influenced people.
Job Overview/Summary: The Health Clinical Assistant administrations is liable for directing medical care exercises for IRC upheld wellbeing offices in Asikra Uba Borno state and Selected LGAs in Adamawa State. Obligations will incorporate everyday help to wellbeing offices, checking of exercises, report making, coordination with different areas and government specialists just as close joint effort with wellbeing office staff and directors. The Health Clinical Assistant Services will have no line the executives duties and reports to the Health Clinical Officer. The position is situated in Mubi with normal excursions to IRC’s wellbeing programs all through Askira Uba and different pieces of Nigeria as needed.
- Assist the Health Clinical Assistant in persistent consideration at the portable clinics.
- Act as the connection between versatile centers and the local area to guarantee consciousness of accessible administrations, appropriate development of patients and defaulter tracing.
- Develop and lead preparing of local area volunteers on mainstays of safe parenthood, baby and small kid taking care of practices, general kid care and cleanliness promotion.
- Provide wellbeing informing in the networks, in a joint effort with local area volunteers.
- Collect week after week movement reports from the CVs, audit, talk about and submit to the group leader.
- Conduct customary gatherings with the CVs, for sharing data, examining pertinent medical problems and week after week action plans for wellbeing informing in the communities.
- Ensure wellbeing essential conventions and other IEC materials are all around showed in the offices and effort sites.
- Ensure portable facility destinations are perfect and well maintained.
- Establish successful reference component between the portable center and the hospital.
- Supervise and screen CVs in the community.
- Jointly with the group, give progressing training to facility staff and CVs.
- Maintain a refreshed record and arrange and submit month to month reports of all administrations given.
- Monitor and guarantee the legitimate use of wellbeing and program supplies.
- Prepare week after week workplans and guarantee convenient execution of the venture activities.
- Support Health Clinical Officer in aggregating factual reports from the portable centers for accommodation week after week, month to month and annually.
- Ensure satisfactory progression of data for all supervisees with steady criticism as might be required.
- Carry out other significant or mentioned obligations as might be required.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Health Manager
Position straightforwardly regulates: None
Indirect Reporting: Health Clinical Officer
Other Internal or potentially outside contacts:
Internal: Required to be a decent cooperative person, works adequately inside the team
External: Close coordination and cooperation with line services (PHCDA, MoH), accomplices (Alima, WHO) and partners (Community pioneers, local area designs and Clients)
Education: College Diploma in Nursing/maternity care/clinical medicine
- Registered nurture or experienced local area wellbeing expansion worker
- A develop individual of high expert control and good trustworthiness, ready to work under pressure as the circumstance may dictate.
- Must have the rehearsing permit or qualifying certificate.
- Certificate in regenerative wellbeing is an additional advantage.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Two to three years’ involvement with clinical medication or public health.
- Proven experience in local area based programming with the capacity to persuade and lead local area volunteers.
- Ability to work with dislodged networks with assorted social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience in working in a team.
- Flexible to travel and work in various locations.
- Ability to communicate in neighborhood dialects will be added advantage.
- Proficiency in PC abilities, particularly in MS Word and Excel is an additional advantage.
- Able to impart in English language (composed and spoken);
- Knowledge of nearby dialects is a plus
Certificates or Licenses:
- Diploma in Nursing/birthing assistance/clinical medicine
The position is situated in Mubi Adamawa state with continuous travel to other IRC field locales. Effective applicant will be needed to work 8 hours day by day and 6 hours on Fridays.
The IRC and IRC laborers should hold fast to the qualities and standards laid out in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. As per these qualities, the IRC works and authorizes approaches on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la assurance des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la insurance de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de struggle, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.
Location: Mubi, Adamawa State
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 22:36:54 GMT