Job title: Head Technical At Alan and Grant
Job description: Alan and Grant – Our work is centered around making creative HR and Organizational Development Solutions focused on Performance Improvement and Business Growth. We at present serve customers across different areas of the Economy from areas in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are selecting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head Technical
Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Technical Head is liable for ideal establishment, upkeep and use of plants/apparatus/equipment.
- Also answerable for the distinguishing proof and execution of new specialized plans as per current support standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall plan and upkeep of specialized establishments, plants and hardware as per worldwide standards.
- Departmental techniques for compelling execution of plants/hardware in arrangement with hierarchical objectives and objectives.
- Electrical plans/adjustment of existing electrical/gadgets control frameworks to satisfy flow guidelines of electrical security and controls and specialized planning to drive future performance.
- Oversee the administration and activity of the Technical Department
- Responsible for settling on key choices on specialized issues identified with accessibility of utilities administrations (Water,Electricity, Ice Banks, Compressed air and Steam etc.)
- Responsible for settling on key choices on specialized issues identified with apparatus execution efficiency.
- Oversee Plant and gear performance
- Farm hardware upkeep (farm haulers, shower race plant, feed factory, crude water surface siphoning machines, draining parlor machines, chilled water frameworks – ice bank and mass milk tanks),cold storerooms etc.
- Support Strategic Business Units (SBUs) and liaise with sellers on help and support of vehicles and trucks.
- Develop and guarantee consistence with arranged support schedules.
- Develop and guarantee consistence with SOPs and departmental activity measure/Procedures.
- Implement execution estimation frameworks to assess the successful and proficient use of plant and machinery
- Adequate documentation and record support on all plants/machinery.
- Periodic providing details regarding resource procurement, utilization, upkeep or disposal
- Implementation of endorsed organization policies
- Minimum B.SC in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years related involvement with the assembling area. Experts in important designing fields,
- MBA, proficient affirmation in electrical/hardware, HVAC, mechanical frameworks, mechatronics and instrumentation will be an additional advantage
- Ability to prepare, guide and tutor the specialized team
- Good information on Vendor and Service supplier availability
- Vendors and Service supplier relationship the board with support cost optimization
- Excellent PC and Technical abilities with pertinent programming and programming language, ERP application and instrumentation
- Excellent the executives abilities with the capacity to investigate and project management
- Strong exchange, detailing and initiative skill.
- Excellent correspondence and relationship the board skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to:
Location: Jos, Plateau State
Job date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 06:38:55 GMT