Job title: Head Teacher (Akwa Ibom)
Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
Job description: Job Description:
Our customer who is an eminent global K-12 school situated in Akwa Ibom and is known for scholarly greatness and good order, is hoping to employ a Head Teacher in Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
We are searching for a keen proficient who is accessible to continue immediately.
- To regulate all scholastic and extracurricular exercises of the school.
- To create and carry out methodologies to keep up phenomenal principles and scholastic performance.
- To analyze and recognize spaces of enhancements in all features of the school system.
- Supervise the exercises of scholarly and nonacademic individuals from staff.
- Coordinate the authoritative staff to offer sufficient help for the productive administration of resources.
- As an individual from the Senior Management Board in the commitment towards and oversight of the essential bearing and initiative of the college.
- Lead and rouse the School Admin Team through advancing a culture of administration greatness and development, and to guarantee the viable administration of managerial and activities matters.
- Participate in and support the execution of the school’s Performance Management and Assessment system.
- Demonstrate the abilities of viable correspondence and relationship the executives with understudies, partners and others.
- The favored applicant should have at least a B.Ed, PGD in Edu or M.Ed.
- Must have at least 10 years of showing experience with at any rate 4 years as Head Teacher from a respectable Cambridge Accredited School or International School.
- Must have solid administration and relational skills.
- Must have great comprehension of British and Nigerian curriculum
- Excellent correspondence skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, dominate, and PowerPoint
- Tasteful convenience and security.
- Health Insurance.
- Education Support program for staff children
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 06:49:50 GMT