Job title: Head, Stores Attendant At Dangote Group
Job description: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most differentiated business combinations with a hard – acquired standing for phenomenal strategic approaches and items’ quality with its operational central command in the clamoring city of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are enlisting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Stores Attendant
Reference No.: GbokoStores002
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Stores (Material Management)
Reports To: Stores Officer
Direct Reports/Subordinates: Stores Officer
- Timely stock issuance to successfully limit operational down/loss of time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely viable check of stores issue reservations
- Stores issue note signatory confirmation and authentication
- Stocking and legitimate refreshing of receptacle location
- Ensure sufficient house-keeping in all stockpiling locations
- Preparation entryway pass
- Coordinating stacking and dumping of materials.
Education and Work Experience:
- WAEC/GCE/NECO/SSCE + 15 years experience, ND in business studies or buying and supply + 5 years experience
- Similar part in a concrete industry will be an additional advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work and convey under insignificant or no supervision
- Good Numerical skills
- Highly PC literate.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to:
Job date: Thu, 06 May 2021 07:50:38 GMT