Job title: Top dog Of Operations At Aldelia Nigeria
Job description: Aldelia Nigeria – We are a medical and healthcare company using software to supply medical services.
We are recruiting to fill up the place below:
Job Title: Top dog of Operations
Work Type: Total-time
- Location is Kaduna (Relocation within Nigeria is possible after 1 twelvemonth)
- The selected candidate will direct the digitisation of thousands of public and private wellness clinics across Nigeria, get-go in Kaduna Province, using software developed by an in house squad in the UK. This will require beingness all over the implementation item spell growing a sizable squad from scratch.
- He or she will be workwith a immature and fast moving international squad of high achievers and so demand to be dynamic, flexible, passionate, and fantabulous.
As Top dog of Operations you will:
- Be direct responsible for the rollout and delivery of Client’s services and operations to our customers in Nigeria, working closely with the Nigeria Country Manager and our global operations and production teams
- Build an operations, client service, and provide chain squad across the provinces in which we operate, developing a civilisation of abide by, personal learning and evolution and accountability across the whole Nigeria squad
- Ensure client satisfaction by understanding client needs and developing innovative solutions – this will require regular site visits, shut collaboration with customers, and working closely with Client’s production squad based in London
- Be responsible for technical reliability and success, this includes providing technical back up to customers (roofing software bugs, internet interruptions, system downtime, etc.) ensuring whatever issues are resolved rapidly and effectively
- Work with our Nigerian and global leadership teams to shape strategy and percentage best practices
- Establishing operations OKRs / KPIs and rails / study on these; and
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and regime regulations and licences that pertain to business operations, wellness, security and labour requirements of the facilities.
Skills, Attributes and Experience
- Our ideal colleague will have the next skills, attributes and experience:
- 8+ years experience working at a senior level in a top firm in enterprise engineering, healthcare, direction consultancy, or similar
- A relevant technical grade from a globally recognised academy
- Experience dealing with the Nigeria public sector; you have handled products or services used by the regime and know how to navigate this regulatory space
- Experience building, leading and growing exceptional multi-disciplinary teams
- Fluent English, with fantabulous verbal and written communication skills; able to explicate complex topics to a non-technical audience and speak with candour and clarity
- Strong and reflective decision-maker with an power to balance attending to item, with fantabulous problem-solving and critical analysis skills; and
- You are curious, collaborative, innovative and human activity with aid and abide by for others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail service.
Annotation: Only candidates who satisfy the requirements will be contacted.
Location: Kaduna, Kaduna Province
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 03:22:44 GMT