Job title: Head Of Operations At A Microfinance Bank – Edgewood Consulting Limited
Job description: Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our customer, a main Microfinance Bank is enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise and arrange branch procedure on every day basis
- Maintain an exceptionally energetic, gifted and very much prepared labor force in banking operations
- Ensure that all exercises and cycles embraced by tasks Unit are in similarity with set norms relating to banking policies
- Safeguard clients’ information and secure against fraud.
- Establish and survey key functional danger pointers/key control guidelines and detail activity intends to limit the Bank’s openness to misrepresentation and losses.
- Manage the Bank’s functional danger openness by supporting the Business to distinguish spaces of functional danger openness and by creating and executing restorative action.
- Design, create and keep refreshed the Banks’ Operations Manual and guarantee consistence to every functional rule, measures and procedures.
- Responsible for re-designing business cycles to further develop client support, cost-adequacy and controls.
- Ensure consistence with administrative necessities identifying with Banking Operations.
- Ensure that successful documentation is set up, as client guides and carry out functional enhancements to decrease functional expenses, fix controls to further develop administration quality and client service.
- Manage the Banking Operations Department (staff and budget).
- Central Operations – Account Services, Clearings, Payments, Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Card Operations – Account Services, Chargeback and Fraud and Reconciliation of the Bank’s check card activities
- Credit Operations – Loan endorse satisfaction, and organization distribution (Retail, Business, Commercial and Corporate and Institutional sections) while guaranteeing the ID and the board of basic functional risks.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND from a perceived foundation in any discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ involvement with Banking/Microfinance establishment will be an additional advantage
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an additional advantage.
- Detailed information on Banking strategies and strategy standards at all levels
- Thorough information on Cash Management, Account Services, Clearing and Payment functions
- Extensive information on Treasury Operations and Trade Finance
- Understanding and use of Best Practice in every aspect of Operational Banking with capacity to drive proficiency and effectiveness
- Analytical and reasonable comprehension of work process, scope quantification/streamlining and measure implementation
- Ability to perceive issues and apply Risk Management methods to address them.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their Applications to: utilizing “Head of Operations MFB Okitipupa” as the subject of the email.
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo State
Job date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 05:20:07 GMT