Task title: Head of Banking Operations Task at AIRTEL NIGERIA
Company: AIRTEL NIGERIA
Task description: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecom services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks among the leading 4 mobile service suppliers in terms of customers with a customer base of more than 39.8million The company’s product offerings consist of 2G, 3G and 4G cordless services, mobile commerce and business services.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: Head of Banking Operations
Task Area: Lagos, Nigeria
Task type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
- Airtel SmartCash PSB wants to recruit an appropriate candidate for the role of Head of Banking Operations
* This position is accountable for Supervising transaction operations, operations finance and basic banking operations of the SmartCash PSB.
Duties consists of Handling:
- Deals/ Settlements
- Handling Bank and Channel reconciliation
- Revenue Guarantee function
- Channel Reconciliation and commissions
- Treasury Operations
- Digital Channels
- Banking Operations is among the biggest departments in SmartCash PSB and has varied duties, consisting of properly settling and tape-recording countless deals daily, determining and reducing all functional dangers, establishing strong client relationships and partnering with innovation to understand the complete capacity of Payment Banking
- Provide documents to support system style, screening andtraining Help with the management of customer expectations and customer interactions and takes part in team quality management efforts.
- Accountable for all elements of handling department personnel consisting of hiring, training, training and development, efficiency appraisals, therapy, and so on. Handling team of operation experts and grooming them for the career developments.
- Dealing with banking operations associated to figuring out monetary goals, preparing & executing systems, policies & treatments for improving the Banking Operations.
- Handling TAT on deals and COs manage with no mistakes.
- Presumes responsibility for guaranteeing the effective and reliable Bank Operations
- Remains abreast of most current technological advances and process enhancements in bank operations.
- Looks into, examines, and carries out due diligence, and after that makes suggestions for enhancements in work procedures, cost containment, and so on
- Functions carefully with other departments and departments of the bank to make sure reliable delivery and support of product or services.
- Presumes the total responsibility for establishing, upgrading, and executing modifications to the functional elements of business Connection Plan.
- Preparing & providing different weekly/monthly MIS reports relating to process and efficiency.
- Implement Controls in transaction posts
- Guarantee precise GL report
- Dealing with treasury operations
Evaluations and Managing Customers:
- Examine and comprehend the impact of any brand-new requirements on existing services
- Functions carefully with partners/ suppliers in leading system executions that affect department functions.
- Collaborates with partners/ HODs/ suppliers to make sure that outdoors legal services are offered based on contracts. Examines suppliers to ensure price, quality, and service
- Specify and implement brand-new business processes as a result of the change portfolio
- Evaluating requirements of channel/ partners/ consumers/ customers and appropriately charting out feasible finance portfolio after thinking about monetary, legal and technical elements.
- Carrying out the functions of evaluating credit reliability of customers and taking sufficient actions to make sure receipt of payments and recovery of financial obligations.
- Dealing with high value scams cases/ defaulters/ insolvent customers.
- Manage customer experience, grumbles and resolution
- Develop smooth experience for consumers
- Ensure distribution representatives are totally support and willpower agent associated functional concerns
Manage Transactional Operations/ Service Expenses within spending plans:
- The role allows the candidate to engage with different groups within the Company in Finance, Risk, Legal, Compliance and IT to make sure smooth operations of business with different Operations Risk and Control efforts presently underway
- Identify opportunities and implement efforts and reduce service expenses
- Identify, implement and look for gains by driving efficiency and improvement in different customer service functions consisting of partner managed operations.
- Handling dangers and executing reliable systems to alleviate them.
- Display risk management policies and treatments to make sure that program and organizational dangers are reduced
- Advise the company’s leadership on suitable insurance protection for the company and the Board of Directors
- Accountable for department compliance, loss control, affirmative action, and audit efforts. Remains existing with suitable compliance updates.
- Keeping an eye on crucial control and efficiency indication stats on a continuous basis and acting upon crucial control/ efficiency concerns determined.
- Evaluating risk hunger of a private for supplying them apt investment options, guaranteeing that that options offered match the risk profile.
Project Management Accounting:
- Maintain monetary records for each project in a way that helps with management reports
- Guarantee that precise and prompt monetary declarations are prepared in accordance with contract contracts with funders
- Provide precise and prompt reporting on the monetary activity of specific jobs
- Assess the requirement for brand-new innovation to satisfy the company’s monetary data processing, control, and reporting requirements
- Advise on suitable innovation that satisfies the company’s details requirements and funds
Educational Certification, Experience & Proficiencies
Education and Accreditation:
- Appropriate Expert Certification/Membership
- 10 – 15 years post-NYSC experience in Banking Operations.
Abilities and Proficiencies:
- Financial acumen
- Imaginative/ ingenious approach towards customer/ partners pleasure
- Ability to affect, manage and negotiate
- Strong analytical abilities
- Attention to information
- Ability to collaborate and network
- Extreme customer focus
- 6 Sigma or Strong project management abilities
- Project management experience
- Risk, screening, compliance, or audit experience
- Reliable ability to affect, drive change and solve disputes
- Knowledge of Mobile Cash different items, systems, and channels
- Strong banking operation experience
- Firm banking operations.
- Just shortlisted prospects will be gotten in touch with.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value variety. We for that reason do not victimize candidates on the basis of, to name a few, their race, impairment, their race, impairment, faith or gender.
- All job opportunity are picked the basis of qualifications, benefit and business require.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Task date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 07:31:29 GMT
#Banking #Operations #Job #AIRTEL #NIGERIA.