Job title: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Shift Brewer
Job description: Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major marketplace for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Drink Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on merchandise dominated marketplace but with a fast growing off merchandise channel.
We are recruiting to make full the place below:
Job Title: Shift Brewer
Ref No: JR1047174
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Job Type: Total Time
Worker Type: Regular
In relation to the Role
- This role works too deliver value, through direction of personnel and assets, lineament products for packaging, piece achieving or exceeding the business targets for Security, Character, Cost, Delivery and Morale (SQCDM), as defined in the annual operating programme (AOP).
- Enforce the company’s standards of wellness, security and environmental practices, the protection of personnel in brewing as good as the protection of the company assets.
- Ensure that all products are produced to optimum Key Performance Indicatiors (KPI’s) (target volumes and specifications with best possible lineament, efficiencies, and cost).
- Leverage lean principles and continual improvement methodologies to command cost of surgical procedure by minimizing physical process waste, maximizing extract levels and taking appropriate actions to cut back monthly expenses on fixed and variable costs.
- Care situational, systemic and strategic activities through formal Tier (1-3) reviews.
- Collaborate with client services in ensuring that all raw materials received for exercise encounter lineament specifications before exercise.
- Contribute to manpower evolution by identifying preparation needs, and participating in the actual preparation of the staff..
- Care end-to-end physical process controls to deliver liquid lineament in spec next Brand Technical Manual specifications.
- Deliver zero beer outage to the packaging lines.
- Ensure all SAP information are keyed in timely and accurately.
- Drive physical process delivery on 100% adherence to Diageo Way of Brewing standards.
- Deliver good hygienic practices to guarantee asset attention of plants & mechanism within the department.
- Honours Level in whatever of the Physical / Biological Sciences / Chemical Applied science
- Should take hold International Brewing Diploma qualification, preferably to Diploma level, have a detailed knowledge of brewing processes and be in touching with developments in Brewing Best Do.
- 5 years’ experience in Brewing or Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 22000 and 14001 policies and procedures is required
- Strong direction and coaching skills, and able to apply principles of alter direction.
- Strong power to handle budget and cost – able to analyse financial and technical information as required and take the essential consequential steps in his span of command.
- Be skilled in the normal business software tools of the contemporary working environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 04:53:46 GMT