Job title: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for a Warehouse Manager
Job description: Guinness Nigeria PLC is a significant market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria works in the novel and quickly developing liquor industry of over 15mhl lager potential. The lone organization aggregates Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on exchange overwhelmed market however with a quickly developing off exchange channel.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
Ref No: JR1048340
Job Location: Benin, Edo
Worker Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
- This job oversees everyday warehousing tasks in explicit business sectors in Africa, offering a support of executing activities, joining forces with stockroom suppliers and increasing the value of each market in the region
. * The job holder will work with an intricate scope of in market partners (MD, Supply, Finance, and Commercial), in market warehousing groups just as the focal Operational Excellence and CoE group.
- The job should connect across societies and have solid impact/sway inside business
- The job will likewise have to draw in and band together with key Diageo Supply Partners (3PL’s, GDBS, and so on) just as outer suppliers.
- Execute Distribution Requirements Plan – Receive Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) from PLAN, give warehousing space, oversee stockroom shortages and banner limit capacity.
- Inventory Management and Quality Control (Finished Goods, Raw and Pack Material). Track stock levels, Track stock maturing, Innovations and SLOBs in addition to transferring data back to PLAN.
- Manage 3PL Contracts-Manage 3PL supplier’s exhibition (counting cost), Lead SPM surveys, track set KPI achievements, propose upgrades and execution of initiatives.
- Warehouse set-up (Finished Goods) – Ensure stockroom (claimed or rented) meets Diageo Health, wellbeing and ecological norms (HSE principles), Optimize lighting, signage, security, distribution center racks and format configuration.
- Lead and inspire the group to convey the Center of Excellence (CoE) necessities including affecting those non direct reports.
- Warehouse Operations (Finished Goods, Raw and Pack Materials) – Create and execute stockroom and yard plans, streamline measures, oversee compromises and treatment of variances.
- BSc in a Supply Chain related subject.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a stockroom chief in taking care of FMCGs ideally taking care of 3PL.
- Excellent relational abilities, both verbal and composed joined with the capacity to connect viably at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to utilize Warehouse Management System (WMS) frameworks and guide others will be an advantage
- Numerate and capacity to apply KPI’s to drive execution the executives at all levels in the warehouse.
- Demonstrable capacity to draw in and adjust partners behind plans and win support for carrying out change inside the distribution center environment
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Job date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 05:09:32 GMT