Job title: Grants Management Specialist
Company: Danish Refugee Council
Job description: Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a Danish global non-administrative association, which advances and supports solid answers for the issues looked by evacuees and inside uprooted individuals everywhere on the world. DRC is available in excess of 30 clash domains all throughout the planet helping dislodged individuals with cover, food, pay creating exercises, and wide scope of other help. It is of most extreme significance for DRC to work in consistence with the DRC Accountability and Quality Management framework and public enactments. Smooth, dependable and powerful operational frameworks are preconditions for DRC to keep up it’s anything but a dependable and solid accomplice for our benefactors and a responsible association towards our beneficiaries.
DRC began working in Nigeria in 2015 and has dynamic activities across crisis, asylum and NFI, food security and vocation, WASH, insurance and backing programs has been set. DRC at present has workplaces in Abuja, Adamawa, Borno and Yobe, with more than 250 staff members.
DRC is looking for the administrations of a submitted and skillful Grants Management Specialist to join DRC’s Quality Assurance Unit. Intrigued people will report the Quality Assurance Manager. The job of the GMS is to guarantee that DRC is consistent with country award the board rules, lead on contributor committed revealing, and liaise with Support Services group on benefactor mentioned information.
The primary obligations and duties will incorporate however not restricted to:
- Grants the executives and compliance
- Assess and assemble the nation office’s abilities to conform to DRC’s award the executives guidelines
- Ensure country office consistence with awards the executives framework (GMS)
- Assist country office in getting ready, working with, and circling back to allow gatherings just as in drafting, concluding, and sharing least arrangement of records needed for award meetings
- Gathering contributions from the group, and follow up, according to the announcing schedule
- Assist Program Quality Assurance unit in conceptualizing and working with the execution of program quality devices developed
- In close joint effort with program and MEAL group, support documentation of exercises learnt, best practices and demonstrated advancements in program plan, execution, checking and answering to improve program plan and execution strategy
- Liaise with account associates on spending plan follow up and consumption levels of running grants
- Conduct or work with preparing for country or territorial office, including yet not restricted to on logframes, proposition improvement, or potentially reporting
- Inductions of new colleagues
- Other assignments as distinguished by the Quality Assurance Manager
The duties recorded in the JD are not comprehensive and might be corrected by operational necessities yet will stay in accordance with the general motivation behind the role.
- At least 2 years of awards the board insight with a worldwide NGO.
- Knowledge of giver rules, guidelines, and methodology of givers including yet not restricted to US and European givers, EU financing systems, and UN agencies.
- Proven experience in effectively applying for institutional benefactor funding.
- Proven experience in limit building and preparing of public staff and partners.
- Full proficient capability in English with the ability to deliver elegantly composed items for formal detailing and communication
- Knowledge and familiarity with Hausa and different dialects utilized in upper east Nigeria
A four year college education in global relations, project the board, business organization, or comparable investigations pertinent to the post is required. A graduate degree is desirable.
- Previous working involvement in compassionate agencies
- Experience working with dislodged populations.
- Good comprehension of the setting in Northeast Nigeria
Salary and conditions: In agreement with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment. The pay will be dependent upon legal allowances according to appropriate Nigeria laws. The representative is answerable for the assessment returns.
How to apply
The position is for NIGERIAN NATIONALS ONLY.
- CV and Cover Letter showing and disclosing the appropriateness to the position applied.
- Provide contact subtleties (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 expert non-related references, while 1 should be for the most recent manager. Kindly don’t connect any composed recommendations.
- Applications ought to be addressed to: “the Recruitment Manager”
- Applications can be sent through www.drc.dk/about-drc/opportunities/current-opening kindly note: The position title should be written in the headline of the email in any case not considered.
- Only propelled applications that address the specified obligations and meet the necessary capabilities, sent along with a CV, will be thought of. CV-just applications won’t be considered.
Deadline date. 25/06/2021
- Only short-recorded candidates will be welcomed for composed test and oral interview.
NB: DRC Nigeria doesn’t charge any expenses for enlistment and doesn’t utilize any business mediator.
For general data about the Danish Refugee Council, if it’s not too much trouble, counsel:
Location: Yola, Adamawa State – Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 04:51:23 GMT