Job title: Grants and Compliance Officer – Nigeria IHP – Sokoto
Company: The Palladium Group
Job description: Grants and Compliance Officer – Nigeria IHP – Sokoto
Palladium is a worldwide forerunner in the plan, advancement and conveyance of Positive Impact – the purposeful formation of suffering social and monetary worth. We work with establishments, financial backers, governments, organizations, networks and common society to define techniques and carry out arrangements that produce enduring social, natural and monetary benefits.
For as long as 50 years, we have been having Positive Effect conceivable. With a group of in excess of 2,500 representatives working in 90 or more nations and a worldwide organization of in excess of 35,000 specialized specialists, Palladium has improved – and is focused on proceeding to improve – economies, social orders and in particular, individuals’ lives.
Palladium is a youngster safe association, and screens candidates for reasonableness to work with kids. We likewise give equivalent work to all members and representatives regardless of race, shading, religion, sex, age, handicap, sexual direction, veteran or conjugal status.
Project Overview and Role:
The objective of IHP is to add to state-level decreases in kid and maternal grimness and mortality and to expand the limit of wellbeing frameworks (public and private) to reasonably uphold quality PHC services.
The Palladium Group has an opening for a Grants/Compliance Officer inside the Financial Management division. The Grants/Compliance Officer will oversee awards portfolios, as per Palladium’s and USAID strategies and procedures.
Reports to State Finance and Administrative Director
Duration: 5 years
Location: Sokoto, Nigeria
This position is a re-notice. Application cutoff time is June 2, 2021.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Prepares and cycles award applications, and regulates award the board and execution for all open area openings.
- Ensures all sub-grants conform to the principles and guidelines of governments and other multilateral donors.
- Strengthens and keeps up the fundamental managerial constructions and interdepartmental cycles to guarantee award straightforwardness, smooth execution, revealing, imperative controls, and monitoring.
- Guide and inform grantees on the understanding concerning award terms and conditions and customer rules and guidelines also and preparing, controlling and tutoring grantee partners depending on the situation in a joint effort with the Technical Leads and Senior Grants and Compliance Manager.
- Provides direction to specialized staff in the advancement of SOWs, EOIs and RFAs for awards, including the improvement of program specialized portrayal, achievements, expectations and choice models to guarantee USAID approval.
- Coordinates with the ACO Senior Grants and Compliance Manager before accommodation to the Chief of Party as well as USAID to guarantee quality and compliance
- Take drive and give innovative answers for complex authoritative/consistence issues, working with appropriate IHP colleagues on project-wide drives and issues.
- Provide legally binding and administrative direction, guaranteeing contract consistence as per terms and states of upheld Task Orders, and thus draft customer endorsement demand as necessary;
- Lead the awards/subawards obtainment of labor and products under the Task Order including, yet not restricted to
- Draft EOIs, RFAs, etc.
- Manage the choice interaction during proposition assessments including assessment updates and determination justifications.
- Complete pre-grant evaluations and due diligence.
- Facilitate dealings with awardees in interview with the Senior Grants and Compliance Manager and Technical Leads.
- Draft, survey, and conclude the subsequent award/subaward report notwithstanding alterations as required.
- Prepare, put together, and keep up award records and records archiving award grant, adjustment, execution and compliance.
- Provide award briefs to archive new award grants, adjustments and regulatory changes.
- Participate in the execution and observing of awards achievements, following awards expectations and checking awards conveyance against awards budget.
- Review and interaction demands for installment of solicitations for milestone(s) accomplished and verified.
- Maintain the award portfolio information base and undertaking award information on important award data set framework and Project
- SharePoint site for all awards systems, continually guaranteeing forward-thinking records for spot checks and audits.
- Escalate awards dangers and issues to the Senior Grants and Compliance Manager or Director of Finance and Administration, Technical Leads and other IHP staff as required.
- Report on generally progress against awards concurred targets, achievements, yields, copy rate and activities.
- Contribute to reactions to customer’s solicitations related to the Senior Grants and Compliance Manager.
- Ensure consistence to set standards and guidelines in the association (for example guaranteeing that all staff take the yearly USAID FP consistence prerequisite course(s), Palladium compulsory courses, COVID-19 consistence upkeep inside the workplace and in all authority capacities like workshops and meetings);
- Ensure exacting adherence to timetables and cutoff times of all means in the awards interaction as laid out above.
- Process consultancies and sub-contracts, guaranteeing review preparation documentation of the process;
- Other undertakings as assigned.
- Master’s certificate in business, money, bookkeeping, financial aspects, or some other significant field. Four year college education with in any event 6 years of involvement with award, business, money, bookkeeping, or some other significant field can be fill in for a high level degree.
- Minimum of five years of involvement overseeing awards for contributor associations. Involvement in USAID awards the board framework profoundly preferred.
- Excellent correspondence, relational and authority abilities, including the capacity to oversee enormous spending plans and customer expectations.
- Able to impart viably and superb relational abilities to shape compelling working connections at all levels.
- High level of PC education, ought to have great information on fundamental Office 365 applications like Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.
- Ability to manage delicate issues and keep a significant degree of classification at all times.
Location: Sokoto, Sokoto State
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 22:21:31 GMT