Job title: Grants And Compliance Officer – Nigeria Ihp – Sokoto At Palladium Group
Job description: Palladium is a worldwide innovator in the plan, improvement and conveyance of Positive Impact – the purposeful production of suffering social and monetary worth. We work with establishments, financial backers, governments, enterprises, networks and common society to detail techniques and carry out arrangements that produce enduring social, ecological and monetary benefits.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants and Compliance Officer – Nigeria IHP – Sokoto
Job ID: req11029
Reports to State Finance and Administrative Director
Duration: 5 years
Project Overview and Role
- The objective of IHP is to add to state-level decreases in kid and maternal dreariness and mortality and to build the limit of wellbeing frameworks (public and private) to reasonably uphold quality PHC services.
- The Palladium Group has an opening for a Grants/Compliance Officer inside the Financial Management division. The Grants/Compliance Officer will oversee awards portfolios, as per Palladium’s and USAID arrangements and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and cycles award applications, and supervises award the board and execution for all open area opportunities.
- Ensures all sub-grants follow the guidelines and guidelines of governments and other multilateral donors.
- Strengthens and keeps up the important authoritative designs and interdepartmental cycles to guarantee award straightforwardness, smooth execution, detailing, imperative controls, and monitoring.
- Guide and educate grantees on the understanding concerning award terms and conditions and customer rules and guidelines also and preparing, controlling and coaching grantee partners on a case by case basis in a joint effort with the Technical Leads and Senior Grants and Compliance Manager.
- Provides direction to specialized staff in the advancement of SOWs, EOIs and RFAs for awards, including the improvement of program specialized portrayal, achievements, expectations and choice standards to guarantee USAID approval.
- Coordinates with the ACO Senior Grants and Compliance Manager preceding accommodation to the Chief of Party or potentially USAID to guarantee quality and compliance
- Take drive and give innovative answers for complex legally binding/consistence issues, working with pertinent IHP colleagues on project-wide drives and issues.
- Provide authoritative and administrative direction, guaranteeing contract consistence as per terms and states of upheld Task Orders, and subsequently draft customer endorsement demand as necessary;
- Lead the awards/subawards obtainment of labor and products under the Task Order including, however not restricted to Draft EOIs, RFAs, etc.
- Manage the determination interaction during proposition assessments including assessment notices and choice justifications.
- Complete pre-grant evaluations and due diligence.
- Facilitate exchanges with awardees in discussion with the Senior Grants and Compliance Manager and Technical Leads.
- Draft, survey, and conclude the subsequent award/subaward archive notwithstanding alterations as required.
- Prepare, coordinate, and keep up award records and documents reporting award grant, adjustment, execution and compliance.
- Provide award briefs to archive new award grants, adjustments and regulatory changes.
- Participate in the execution and observing of awards achievements, following awards expectations and checking awards conveyance against awards budget.
- Review and interaction demands for installment of solicitations for milestone(s) accomplished and verified.
- Maintain the award portfolio data set and venture award information on significant award data set framework and Project
- SharePoint site for all awards systems, continually guaranteeing modern records for spot checks and audits.
- Escalate awards dangers and issues to the Senior Grants and Compliance Manager or Director of Finance and Administration, Technical Leads and other IHP staff as required.
- Report on by and large advancement against awards concurred targets, achievements, yields, copy rate and activities.
- Contribute to reactions to customer’s solicitations related to the Senior Grants and Compliance Manager.
- Ensure consistence to set principles and guidelines in the association (for example guaranteeing that all staff take the yearly USAID FP consistence prerequisite course(s), Palladium obligatory courses, COVID-19 consistence support inside the workplace and in all authority capacities like workshops and meetings);
- Ensure severe adherence to timetables and cutoff times of all means in the awards cycle as illustrated above.
- Process consultancies and sub-contracts, guaranteeing review status documentation of the process;
- Other undertakings as assigned.
- Master’s certificate in business, money, bookkeeping, financial matters, or some other significant field. Four year college education with at any rate 6 years of involvement with award, business, money, bookkeeping, or some other pertinent field can be fill in for a high level degree.
- Minimum of five years of involvement overseeing awards for contributor associations. Involvement in USAID awards the executives framework exceptionally preferred.
- Excellent correspondence, relational and administration abilities, including the capacity to oversee enormous spending plans and customer expectations.
- Able to impart adequately and phenomenal relational abilities to shape successful working connections at all levels.
- High level of PC proficiency, ought to have great information on fundamental Office 365 applications like Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.
- Ability to manage delicate issues and keep an undeniable degree of classification at all times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to:
Location: Sokoto, Sokoto State
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 07:18:10 GMT