Job title: Graduate Warehouse and Inventory Associate Job at Tech Talent
Company: Tech Talent
Job description: TechTalent Hunter, a Tech Recruitment Company is presently selecting appropriately qualified possibility to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Warehouse and Inventory Associate
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Warehouse and Inventory Associate, you will play out a wide assortment of obligations to keep up with and control precise degrees of stock in staple and transient warehouses.
- This incorporates the assessment and examination of straightforward and routine errors, entering information data into stockroom frameworks, reviewing outbound cases to retail locations, offering specialized help to getting and delivery offices, and trading data depending on the situation with clients in retail, promoting shipping, and distribution
The essential obligations might incorporate, however are not restricted to:
- Responsible for getting sorted out relegated includes in a convenient and exact manner.
- Completes all alloted cycle counts.
- Audits stock accuracy.
- Pulls terminated and harmed inventory.
- Tracks item lapse dates.
- Assists different divisions when necessary.
- Maintains a clean warehouse.
- Participates in quarter end actual stock counts.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Fresh graduates are urged to apply.
- Excellent oral and verbal correspondence skills.
- Must have solid scrupulousness, exactness and capacity to perform multiple tasks required.
- Must can lift something like 40 lbs.
- Must have the option to be on feet the entire day; 8 hours twist, stoop, stand and walk.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their Cover Letter and CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 01:22:07 GMT