Job title: Graduate Treasury Officer At Synapse Services – Lagos And Abuja
Job description: Synapse Services is a Center for Psychological Medicine that is focused on giving a full scope of emotional well-being and substance abuse administrations in a mindful, patient-focused climate. We are situated in the core of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We give top of the line mental and mental consideration, with a scope of helpful projects fit to individual needs.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Clients store and withdrawal exchanges (money and check) inside endorsed restricts and give reactions to clients’ enquiries or objections in a pleasant and polite way inside the money area.
- Receive installment with cash, check, charge cards, vouchers, or programmed debits.
- Issue receipts, discounts, attributes, or change because of customers.
- Ensure complete adherence to the directs of the Cashbox Procedure (counting abutting annexes) and other relevant MEMOs in power at all times.
- Ensure that Cash is orchestrated and put away in an organized way (as per groups) in the protected box and guarantee that the money lodge is perfect, clean, and liberated from all denied items.
- Verify the accuracy of clients account subtleties (Name, account Number, account type and so forth) and marks prior to performing store and withdrawal transaction.
- Compute and record sums of transactions.
- Keep occasional accounting reports of sums and quantities of transactions.
- Compile and keep up non-financial reports and records.
- Verify that money notes got are not fake notes at the hour of show utilizing the pre-introduced Mercury Lights.
- Calculate absolute installments got during a time-frame, and accommodate this with all out sales.
- Ensure appropriate and complete record keeping and documenting of all exchange reports and receipts
- Support and take part in the store activation exertion of the branch.
- Actively support the customer counselor group in raising stores by strategically pitching, giving general data about items and benefits and alluding customers to the customer advisors.
- Actively illuminate customers about moving their assets by means of the assets move channel.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting
- Must have finished NYSC.
- Proficient in the utilization of Micro
- Ability to utilize bookkeeping programming like QuickBooks and Peachtree.
- Good Reporting Skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience as a Treasury Officer
- Strong communication.
- Excellent relationship management
- Proactive critical thinking approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to keep up exacting confidentiality.
- Must have phenomenal relational skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their Curriculum Vitae to: utilizing the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: The subject of the email ought to be “Depository Officer – Lagos” if applying for Lagos state and Treasury Officer-Abuja if applying for Abuja ” inability to submit to this would prompt programmed exclusion.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 07:26:19 GMT