Job title: Graduate Monitoring And Evaluation (m&e) Intern At Helen Keller International – 2 Openings
Job description: Helen Keller International was Founded in 1915, Helen Keller International is devoted to saving the sight and lives of the most defenseless and burdened. We battle the causes and results of visual impairment and hunger by setting up programs dependent on proof and examination in vision, wellbeing and nutrition.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Intern
Locations: Benue, Nassarawa
Reports to: State M&E Officer
Summary of Key Expectation
- The key assumption for the M&E Intern’s position is to help the M&E Officer in guaranteeing that Helen Keller International’s M&E framework inside the state is all around situated to give consistent specialized direction, limit building, M&E frameworks reinforcing to Helen Keller upheld activities.
The M&E Intern will:
- Support the M&E Officer with information assortment, section and management.
- Support the approval of information in all detailing templates.
- Support the venture in creating excellent information to meet our hierarchical, funder’s, other public and global information requests and expectations.
- Support all documentation for the project.
- Support the undertaking in catching, archiving and revealing recipients’ criticisms and achievement stories.
- Support project in investigating the chances to improve information assortment measure utilizing IT tools.
- Assist during the Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Week (MNCHW), Post Event Coverage Surveys (PECS) and other task assessments.
- Perform some other obligation allocated by the supervisor.
- BSc. degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, Sciences or related field.
- One-year active involvement with information assortment and passage utilizing MS Office tools.
- Excellent between close to home, multi-social and group building skills.
- Significant experience working in Nutrition, Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) or HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
- Excellent oral and composed relational abilities and familiarity with English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their thorough Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE MS Word archive to: utilizing the position title as the subject of the email.
Helen Keller International;
- Does not charge a feet at any phase of the enlistment interaction (Application, Test, Interview Meeting, Processing, or Training)
- Does not request data on Applicant’s Bank Account
- Does not enlist through any enrollment agency
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer where all certified candidates will get thought for work regardless of race, shading, religion, sex, public or ethnic beginning, age, sexual direction, sex character, hereditary data, handicap, or secured veteran status.
- We are focused on furnishing sensible convenience to people with incapacities. On the off chance that you are a certified individual with an incapacity and need to demand a convenience during the application or screening, if it’s not too much trouble, contact us
Job date: Sun, 16 May 2021 02:31:36 GMT