Job title: Graduate M and E Intern Recruitment at Helen Keller International
Company: Helen Keller International
Job description: Helen Keller International (HKI) – Established in 1915, is a worldwide non-administrative association (NGO) devoted to saving the sight and lives of the most defenseless and impeded. Settled in New York City, HKI presently leads programs in 21 nations in Africa and Asia, just as in the United States.
HKI carries out incorporated bundle of financially savvy mediations that are demonstrated to improve maternal and youngster nourishment. HKI upholds arrangements and projects on food stronghold, nutrient A supplementation, baby and small kid taking care of, sustenance touchy farming, local area based administration of intense ailing health and avoidance and therapy of ignored tropical illnesses. At the center of HKI’s projects is promotion and social conduct change correspondence to different partners. HKI likewise attempts bleeding edge exploration to impact strategy choices and illuminate program quality
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: M and E Intern
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Internship
Project: Sustaining Integrated MDA for NTDs Control and Elimination in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
Technical Supervisor(s): State Team Lead
Contract Period: Up-Until December 31, 2021
Objective: To help the Project’s M&E framework in the State office
Summary of Key Expectations
- The key assumptions for the M&E Intern’s position are to help the M&E Associate in guaranteeing that Helen Keller Nigeria’s M&E framework inside the state is all around situated to give constant specialized direction, limit building, M&E frameworks reinforcing to Helen Keller upheld activities.
The M and E Intern will be dependable in:
- Support the venture in observing and oversight of undertaking exercises in all endemic LGAs utilizing WHO guidelines.
- Provide steady information approval and assortment in all endemic LGAs
- Support the M&E Associate in information section, cleaning and reporting.
- The M&E assistant will uphold the unit in guaranteeing high information quality to meet contributor assumptions and worldwide prescribed procedures in arrangement with state/public NTDs disposal and control goal.
- Support legitimate documentation and protecting of NTDs information as needed by the project.
- Support the NTDs Project in investigating the chances to improve information assortment measure utilizing public tools
- Any different Duties doled out by the supervisors
- Minimum of 1 year involved checking and assessment position experience
- Extensive involvement with fell preparing, checking and announcing of mass missions in Nigeria
- Good logical, show and detailing skills
- Excellent between close to home, multi-social and group building skills
- Strong PC abilities especially in accounting pages, data set and factual applications
- Strong critical thinking abilities and capacity to predict issues and start fitting action
- Excellent oral and composed relational abilities and familiarity with English
- Excellent authoritative skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their thorough resume with an introductory letter as One MS Word archive to: utilizing the position title as the subject of the email.
Note: There are no migration recompenses accessible for this position.
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 00:23:49 GMT