Job title: Graduate HR Intern Recruitment at Solidarites International
Company: Solidarités International
Job description: Solidarities International (SI) is a French compassionate association that gives help and help to survivors of war or cataclysmic events. For more than 40 years the affiliation has zeroed in on gathering three fundamental requirements – water, food, and sanctuary. SI is available in North-East Nigeria since 2016 and is right now working in 4 bases across Borno State (Maiduguri, Monguno, Ngala, and Dikwa) with outreach limits across all BAY States through its crisis segment. As of now, SI completes crisis/post-crisis programs in the WASH area in North-West Nigeria where restricted entertainers are as of now present
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Intern
Job Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Internship
- Under the instructing and oversight of the HR Team, the HR Intern will offer the fundamental help to the Maiduguri Coordination HR team.
List of Main Tasks
- Ensure all HR organizers and staff documents are populated appropriately;
- Maintain computerized and electronic records of staff and HR folders;
- Provide occasion the board support during instructional courses and events;
- Support the group to perform documents review and solicitation for extraordinary archives needed in the staff and HR folders;
- Filing, everything being equal, and reports into suitable representative documents, plan new worker files;
- Support the office by refreshing records of new and left staff;
- Provide general and administrative help to the HR division and different obligations as required.
- A least of HND/Bachelor’s certificate in Business Administration, Accounting, Public Administration or Social Science related courses
- 0-year work insight in INGO – ideally ongoing alumni who will join the INGO sector
- Ability to utilize the accompanying Microsoft Productivity devices: Excel and Word
- Excellent information/experience in filtering and filing
- A showed capacity to and measure data right into it in a convenient manner
- Possess inspirational perspective, shown uprightness, privacy, and approachability
- Works well under tension, precisely adhere to directions, and meets tight deadlines
- Ability to articulate one’s thoughts through acceptable relational abilities: verbal and written
- Fluency in English and Hausa language
- Only applications from qualified Borno state indigenes will be thought of and ladies are unequivocally urged to apply for this position.
- The understudy will be needed to work 40 hours per week and in some cases will be needed to work additional hours relying upon the deliverables.
- The assistant will be paid a month to month payment of N50,000.
- The assistant is certainly not a standard representative, thusly she/he won’t be a piece of Solidarites International’s finance and doesn’t get customary staff benefits.
- Select HR Intern – Maiduguri Coordination, fill the frame and append your CV.
- The CV connected should be named with your first name and surname.
Expected salary: 50000 every month
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 03:16:28 GMT