Job title: Graduate Creative Designer – Intern At 54gene Nigeria
Job description: 54gene was founded in 2019 by Dr. Abasi Ene-Obong to address the significant gap in the global genomics market; Nearly 90% of genetic material used in pharmaceutical research is Caucasian. Only 2% is African, despite the fact that Africans and people of African ancestry are more genetically diverse than all other world populations combined.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer – Intern
Zip / Postal Code: 105102
Reports to: Senior Creative Designer
- We are looking for a Creative Design Intern to join our Team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you will be a self-starter, be able to create imaginative design, be open to learning more and create impressive design that promote the company’s vision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with senior designers to develop a cooperate brand framework and guidelines for each brand
- Design social media graphics
- General support for design request across Team
- Assist with vendor Management
- Prioritize and manage tasks assigned within design specifications
- Manage brand assets and inventory of company’s merchandise.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications, or related field
- 1 – 2 years of experience in graphic design with a strong command of Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design software
- Basic knowledge of illustration and / or motion graphics is a plus
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Presenting concepts visualization through sketches, illustrations and use of software
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with portfolio
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scopes of the industry they are working in.
- Authorization to work in Nigeria.
- The duties stated are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required. Other relative duties may be assigned within scope of abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 07:32:51 GMT