Job title: Gph R & D Clinical Scientist – Managing director At Johnson & Johnson
Job description: At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good wellness is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for to a greater extent than 130 years, we have aimed to maintain people good at every age and every stage of life. Nowadays, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our attain and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and position a good for you brain, body and surround within attain of everyone, everywhere.
Every daytime, our to a greater extent than 130,000 employees across the world are blending ticker, scientific discipline and ingenuity to profoundly modify the trajectory of wellness for humanity.
We are recruiting to fill up the place of:
Job Title: GPH R & D Clinical Scientist – Managing director
Requisition ID: 2105927082W
Category: R & D
- The Clinical Scientist is a responsible fellow member of a clinical squad committed to the evolution and execution of clinical strategies and the clinical and operational implementation of a complex chemical compound program.
- The Clinical Scientist provides active scientific contribution to a cross-functional clinical squad developing a molecular entity.
- The Clinical Scientist provides input to the clinical evolution program, works on the evolution of the clinical trial protocol, clinical trial materials, and takes responsibleness for coordinating completion of clinical study reports and supports preparation of relevant documents for regulatory filings.
- This role involves extensive squad matrix interactions with colleagues from a number of different disciplines.
- The Clinical Scientist may be asked to contribute to the evaluation of scientific opportunities in the therapeutic area.
- Participates in preparation of clinical evolution plans, trial protocols, has direct responsibleness for trial set upward and monitoring and takes responsibleness for completion of clinical study reports
- Assists Physicians in evaluation of adverse events (pre and post-marketing) for human relationship to handling. Security assessments are the responsibleness of the projection physicians (PP)
- Assists Regulatory Affairs in determining requirements for whatever corrective actions or wellness dominance reporting
- Interprets, reports and prepares oral and written results of production research, in concert with senior clinical personnel, in preparation for wellness dominance submissions
- Shut interactions with Projection Physicians and Physicians across programs
- Assists Regulatory Affairs in the evolution of drug regulatory strategies
- Helps explore and evaluate new production ideas to assist in identifying new marketplace opportunities
- Back up full general Clinical/Medical Affairs activities involving production evaluation, labeling and surveillance
- Participate on and may direct cross-functional teams for evaluation of new production ideas, implement franchise business strategies, etc.
- Reviews medical literature and related new technologies
- May be asked to assess medical publications emerging from the Squad and its affiliates
- May be responsible, with appropriate colleagues, for review of Company advertising and promotional materials.
For this Managing director function we are looking for:
- Master copy’s Level or PhD with 15-plus years of experience in drug evolution with strong information direction expertise.
- This place will provide cross program advise to the GPH Clinical Scientists in the Capacity Evolution Grouping, on information direction risks and challenges in low- and middle-income countries.
- Experience with vaccine programs is an asset.
- Living in a Sub-Saharan African country or Kingdom of Belgium is an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job date: combine, 26 May 2021 05:26:56 GMT