Job title: General facilitator (head of mission) (M/F) – Nigeria
Job description: For over 40 years, Médecins du Monde, a crusading clinical association focused on worldwide fortitude, has been really focusing on the most weak populaces at home and abroad. It has kept on featuring deterrents that exist in getting to medical care and has gotten maintainable upgrades in wellbeing for-all policies.
Those working for this autonomous association don’t exclusively administer care and therapy however censure infringement of human pride and rights and battle to improve matters for populaces living in unsafe situations.
MdM as of now works in excess of 30 nations across all mainlands where it centers around 5 need zones: crisis and emergency, sexual and regenerative wellbeing, hurt decrease, travelers and dislodged populaces (wellbeing rights), wellbeing and environment.
MdM has been working in Nigeria since 2016. The program carried out in Borno State targets improving admittance to essential medical care, including therapy of extreme intense hunger, care of sex based savagery survivors, emotional well-being and mental help, and reaction to crises and episodes. MdM is running straightforwardly three centers in Maiduguri and two facilities in two IDP camps in Damboa neighborhood government region. MdM is likewise supporting two wellbeing posts run by the Ministry of Health.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the oversight of the work area director, you are liable for the general administration of the Nigeria mission. Specifically, you guarantee that projects meet operational, managerial, monetary, human, material and hierarchical goals by organizing and driving a group of around 200 individuals. You lead the execution of the undertakings in Maiduguri and Damboa territories, while managing security and wellbeing just as guaranteeing the arrangement of systems, approaches and techniques. You likewise create and lead backing work and partnerships.
Your principle obligations are:
Program plan and coordination
- Monitor the compassionate circumstance and characterize the operational methodology in the country in a joint effort with the coordination team
- Propose and talk about new activities with the group and the work area director when required, including the conduction of necessities evaluations, the reorientation of exercises or the execution of new activities
- Analyse the general setting, foster an organization of contacts inside and outside Nigeria in accordance with the helpful situation
- Supervise the arrangement of recommendations, reports and different archives mentioned by givers and guarantee their quality
- Lead the coordination gatherings, share their minutes and any activity plans
- Ensure great data stream and keep up legitimate correspondence between the distinctive departments
Mission the board
- Ensure the turn of events and the execution of the country strategy
- Ensure cooperative energies among program and backing departments
- Take the lead in characterizing the operational and backing system along with the coordination group and the work area manager
- Provide direction and backing to the diverse departments
- Ensure great cooperation with partners
- Ensure sufficient methods are accessible for the smooth running of programmes
- Ensure the admiration of inward standards and guidelines just as the consistence with the destinations, rules and strategies of donors
- Contribute to the spending improvement, screen and control spending and financial plan revision
- Ensure a public safety plan is refreshed and implemented
- Define and carry out wellbeing rules forward-thinking and assurance their application
- Ensure the general administration of any security-related incident
- Identify and change when required the security period of the mission with help from the mission supervisory crew and HQ
- Monitor and dissect the security circumstance as a team with the security contact officer
- Anticipate security advancements and consistently update the security guidelines
- Ensure answering to the work area administrator and the remainder of the group on any security episode or development
- Ensure all staff is advised on security and holds fast to security rules and procedures
- Validate staff developments and travels
- Build the limits of the security contact official and the coordinations facilitator in dealing with the wellbeing of the team
Team the executives
- Define the overall association of the mission and propose changes when needed
- Ensure briefings for new arrivals
- Support the coordination group in the day by day the executives of the mission
- Make sure execution examinations, activity plans and limit building plans are routinely led for the staff
- Conduct execution examinations and activity designs and guarantee limit building technique for the group under your direct supervision
- Participate in the enrollment measures for the group under your direct supervision
- Ensure customary connection, data sharing, and cooperation with other philanthropic entertainers in Nigeria, specifically with clinical associations having comparative programmes
- Represent MdM with the specialists and guarantee a normal correspondence with partners at focal level
- Develop and keep up great associations with specialists at state and government levels
- Undertake proactive benefactor prospection, set up and foster ordinary contact with subsidizing partners
- Ensure the degree of perceivability and public messages on programs are in accordance with MdM strategy
- Be the representative for MdM in Nigeria with neighborhood and worldwide media, in a joint effort with HQ
- Report consistently and share data with the work area chief through month to month reports
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Status : Employee
Contract : Fixed-term contract
Duration : 12 months
Starting date: August 1, 2021
Gross month to month compensation: 3 412 euros
Premium equivalent to one month pay paid in two portions – least of a half year rank required
Expatriation reward (10% gross compensation per month)
Transportation cost, immunizations and visas covered
22.5 RTT (recuperation days) per year
5 weeks of paid leaves per year
Health protection (60% covered by MdM and 40% by the employee)
Insurance (bringing home… )
Punctual teleworking understanding (40 days/year – least of a half year status required)
Given the current conditions of Covid-19 pandemic, we are taking exceptional measures to apply wellbeing conventions and cleanliness measures to ensure the wellbeing of our staff.
Médecins du Monde advances trainings and inner mobility.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
At least five years of involvement with a comparative situation in the philanthropic sector
Experience in oversight and the executives of a huge ostracize and public team
Experience in portrayal and exchange with philanthropic entertainers, specialists and donors
Substantial involvement with wellbeing and security management
Ability to take viable decisions
Adaptability, adaptability, reactivity
Proficient utilization of Pack Office 365
Languages: familiar English (composed and spoken) obligatory. Hausa or French is an asset.
You embrace the basic beliefs and backing the proactive way of thinking of Médecins du Monde.
TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Médecins du Monde maintains whatever authority is needed to fill the opportunity before the end date for applications.
MdM supports the combination of individuals living with inabilities and battles against segregation.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 22:35:56 GMT