Job title: Gbv Data Analyst Consultant At Jhpiego Nigeria
Job description: Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a worldwide forerunner in further developing medical care administrations for ladies and their families.
We are enlisting to fill the position of:
Job Title: GBV Data Analyst Consultant
Position Reports to: RISE Gender Advisor
- The Data Analyst will work utilizing intensive examination philosophies to play out a point by point research (sexual orientation investigation) taking a gander at Gender standards and convictions in relations to access and take-up of HIV testing, care and therapy administrations in 4 States of Nigeria (Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Niger and Cross River), LGAs and Health Facilities. Key spotlight will be on conclusion of poll, information investigation, accommodation of definite examination report.
- Lead the sex examination measure (subjective) from the field work and set up the last report.
- Working intimately with the Gender Advisor and other RISE specialized staff appointed to, the information examiner will partake in information assortment preparing for information gatherers and field testing of the tools.
- Remotely direct the field work in the four conditions of execution (Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Niger and Cross River) (through a WhatsApp group).
- Prepare and offer code book and faker tables.
- Lead the examination information investigation and report composing for the information assessment.
- Perform information audit, investigation and submit last report of the study.
Specific expectations are:
- Activity report itemizing work done and suggestions including:
- Statistical examination of accessible data
- Code books and sham tables
- Interpretation of dissected information (quantitative and qualitative)
- Draft Report of evaluation in the four states
Total Number of Days:
- 5 non-back to back Days for information survey/code books and faker table development
- 25 non-continuous Days for information examination and report writing.
- An Advanced Degree in Sociology, Medical or Health Sciences exploration or Biostatistics is required
- Prior experience driving or supporting comparable examination projects is an advantage
- Experience in subjective and quantitative exploration techniques, local area studies and great distribution histories are desirable
- Excellent correspondences and relational abilities are essential
- Good spoken and composed English
- Ability to perform various tasks and fulfill time constraints at short notice
- Excellent report composing skills
- Familiarity with global benefactors and social improvement report composing necessities will be an additional advantage
- Good PC abilities and capability with information examination programming’s including MAXQDA, NVIVO, ArcGIS, SPSS, STATA, Atlas.ti, R is desirable.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS is an additional advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their refreshed CV and Cover Letter as a Single Word record to: utilizing “GBV Data Analyst” as the subject of the email.
- The title/subject of your email and application ought to be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates who don’t conform to the application guidance will be disqualified.
- Qualified female candidates are urged to apply.
- We maintain whatever authority is needed to close this opening early if an appropriate up-and-comer is found.
- Only shortlisted applicants will get a greeting for an interview
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For additional data about Jhpiego, kindly visit our site at www.jhpiego.org
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 04:52:50 GMT