Task title: FEET P4 Chief Field Workplace, Kaduna, Nigeria Post
Task description: UNICEF operates in a few of the world’s most difficult locations, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged kids. To conserve their lives. To safeguard their rights. To assist them meet their capacity.
Throughout 190 nations and areas, we work for every kid, all over, every day, to build a much better world for everybody.
And we never ever quit.
For every single kid, Outcomes
In Nigeria, UNICEF operates in an intricate humanitarian and development setting to meet and safeguard kids’s rights in partnership with federal government, civil society, kids and households. UNICEF Nigeria is among the biggest UNICEF Nation Workplaces internationally – click the link to read more about UNICEF in Nigeria:
How can you make a difference?
Under the guidance of the Chief Field Operations, the Chief Field Workplace (CFO) is responsible for handling and leading the overall program commitment of the Kaduna Field Workplace within the Nigeria Nation program. The CFO represents UNICEF in his/her Area of Responsibility (AoR), leads and manages the different program sectors and functional service teams guaranteeing the delivery of quality leads to accordance with UNICEF’s program of cooperation, nation program management plan and general vision set forward by the Representative.
Summary of crucial functions/accountabilities:
- Reliable management of UNICEF existence, staff and assets in the Area of Responsibility
- Reliable knowledge management systems embraced and used to reinforce area/country program management.
- Circumstance Analysis ready and upgraded; vital program intervention points and procedures recognized; and program work strategies, suggestions and reports prepared.
- Program funds efficiently utilized.
- Program tracking and assessments successfully carried out to improve program efficiency, and program status reports prompt prepared. Gender/sex disaggregated data and inputs appropriate to the nation program are supplied as an essential part of programs.
- Rights based and results based programs approach totally integrated into all stages of program and project procedures.
- Commitment and institutional capabilities of the nationwide and regional partners successfully acquired and developed.
- Rights point of view and advocacy at the nationwide, neighborhood and household levels integrated in policy analysis for developing and raising UNICEF’s reliability in nationwide and global policy disputes.
- Reliable collaborations and partnership accomplished and preserved for advocacy, technical cooperation, program development/management/ coordination, info sharing and networking.
To certify as a supporter for each kid you will have …
- A sophisticated university degree in among the following field: Health, Public Health, Social Sciences, International Relations, Public Administration, Federal Government And Public Relations, Public Or Social Policy, Sociology, Social Or Neighborhood Development, or another appropriate technical field.
- A minimum of 8 years of expert work experience in program management, preparation, tracking and assessment, project administration or another appropriate area is needed
- Experience operating in an establishing country/emergency context is thought about as an asset.
- Appropriate experience in a UN system firm or company is thought about as an asset.
- Familiarity/ background with emergency situation is thought about as an asset.
- Fluency in English is needed. Knowledge of another main UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a regional language is an asset.
For Each Kid, you will show …
UNICEF’s worths of Care, Regard, Stability, Trust, and Responsibility (CRITA) and
Competencies: Nurtures, Leads and Handles Individuals (2 ); Shows Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness (2 ); Functions Collaboratively with others (2 ); Builds and Maintains Collaborations (2 ); Innovates and Accepts Change (2 ); Thinks and Acts Tactically (2 ); Drive to accomplish impactful outcomes (2 ); Handles uncertainty and intricacy (2 )
Throughout the recruitment process, we test prospects following a proficiency structure. Please acquaint yourself with our proficiency structure and its various levels:
UNICEF is devoted to variety and addition within its labor force, and motivates all prospects, regardless of gender, race, sexual preference, nationality, culture, look, socio-economic status, ability, age, spiritual, and ethnic backgrounds, to use to end up being a part of the company. More info on UNICEF’s commitment to variety and addition:
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the objectives and goals of the United Nations and UNICEF, consisting of sexual exploitation and abuse, unwanted sexual advances, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF likewise complies with stringent kid safeguarding concepts. All chosen prospects will be anticipated to follow these requirements and concepts and will for that reason go through strenuous reference and background checks. Background checks will consist of the confirmation of scholastic credential( s) and work history. Chosen prospects might be needed to provide extra info to carry out a background check.
Movement is a condition of global expert work with UNICEF and an underlying property of the global civilservice Just shortlisted prospects will be called and advance to the next phase of the choice process.
UNICEF visits go through medical clearance. Issuance of a visa by the host nation of the task station, which will be assisted in by UNICEF, is needed for IP positions. Visits might likewise undergo shot (vaccination) requirements, consisting of versus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID). Civil servant that are thought about for work with UNICEF are typically needed to resign from their federal government prior to using up a task with UNICEF. UNICEF schedules the right to withdraw an offer of consultation, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not gotten, or needed shot requirements are not satisfied, within a sensible duration for any factor.
Promoted: 24 Jun 2022 W. Central Africa Requirement Time
Deadline: 08 Jul 2022 W. Central Africa Requirement Time.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Area: Kaduna, Kaduna State
Task date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 05:27:03 GMT
#Chief #Field #Office #Kaduna #Nigeria #Post.