Job title: FSL Assistant
Job description: Company Background:
International Medical Corps is a worldwide, helpful, philanthropic association devoted to saving lives and soothing enduring medical services preparing and alleviation and advancement programs. Set up in 1984 by volunteer specialists and Nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, deliberate, nonpolitical, nonsectarian association. Its main goal is to improve the personal satisfaction through wellbeing mediations and related exercises that form neighborhood limit in underserved networks around the world. By offering preparing and medical services to neighborhood populaces and clinical help to individuals at most elevated danger, and with the adaptability to react quickly to crisis circumstances, International Medical Corps rehabilitates crushed medical services frameworks and takes them back to self-reliance.
International Medical Corps is subsequently searching for a reasonable contender to fill the position of
FSL Assistant to be situated in Maiduguri
Position: Nigerian nationals only
The chose candidate(s) will function as a feature of the center group executing every day food distribution and all exercises at food distribution focuses. This will remember exercises during the General Food Distribution for kind and money based exchanges to IDPs and host networks and some other occupation exercises carried out inside the program zones in Borno State.**
1: Implementation of Programs Activities
- Work with M&E and information representatives to direct recipient enrollment and update the register with fresh introductions and ways out regularly.
- Compile and opportune present the food solicitations to WFP coordinations and program unit.
- Conduct recipient refinement on-food apportions, cash privilege, distribution days, distribution focuses, recipient rights, etc.
- Maintain open line of correspondence with the recipients to acquire input and objections and give them to the CFM Assistant or proper authority.
- Conduct recipient check, approval and enlistment on distribution days.
- Identify and focus on weak individuals on distribution days with help from the Project Management Committee (PMC) members.
- Update and accommodate stock issues against the distribution list after each distribution.
- Disseminate discoveries from Post Distribution Monitoring (PDM) led to the beneficiaries.
- Coordinate the food advisory group and SEMA/NEMA authorities in the execution of program exercises and draw in them in gatherings to examine program related issues.
- Work with the security chief to guarantee compelling group control and wellbeing of recipients and staff at the distribution points.
- Work with group pioneers to arrange vehicles and materials needed for food and money circulations and some other program materials needed.
- Send convenient reports to the group chiefs about food got, suspected or affirmed misfortunes or damages
- Supervise and facilitate the easygoing specialists, carriers and other colleagues to guarantee powerful distribution.
- Ensure cases that have been alluded by the CFM, assurance officials or different entertainers that need food or money help are tended to accordingly.
- Any different obligations that might be alloted every now and then by supervisors.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- Actively advance PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) norms inside International Medical Corps and among recipients served by International Medical Corps.
Compliance and Ethics:
- Promotes and energizes a culture of consistence and morals all through International Medical Corps. As relevant to the position, keeps an unmistakable comprehension of International Medical Corps’ and benefactor consistence and morals guidelines and clings to those principles. Behaviors work with the most elevated level of integrity.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor Degree in Food Security or Agriculture, Social Science, Social Works related control and in any event two years of expert involvement with food and money help mediations. Involvement with upper east Nigeria is an additional advantage
- Experience in local area assembly and sensitization
- Experience in food, money and NFI distribution
- Good PC abilities particularly Word and Excel, access. Information on different data sets preferred.
- Good human relations and diplomacy.
- Possess a high scientific capacity.
- Demonstrate vital reasoning and insightful skills.
- Attention to detail and ready to work with least supervision.
- Fluent in English, Hausa and Kanuri.
- Capacity to work under distressing situations.
- Strong authoritative and time the board abilities and ability to organize work across numerous departments.
- Experience living in far off or secluded work stations, or unreliable locations.
- International Medical Corps is pleased to give equivalent business freedoms to all representatives and qualified candidates regardless of race, shading, religion, sex, sexual direction, public or ethnic beginning, age, incapacity or status as a veteran.
- ***Due to the dire need of the position* a*pplications got will be assessed on a moving basis.***
· International Medical Corps never asks work candidates for an expense, installment, or other financial exchange. On the off chance that you are requested cash regarding this *recruitment, if it’s not too much trouble, report to International Medical Corps at the announcing email address gave toward the finish of this archive. Worldwide Medical Corps’ Reporting email address: *** .* Please don’t present your CV or application to the announcing email address, it won’t be considered for review***
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 22:59:05 GMT