Job title: Frontend Developer At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Nigeria
Job description: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been working in Nigeria since 1953 through its archetype firms of Coopers and Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the main expert administrations firms in the country with workplaces in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, more than 1000 staff and 31 occupant partners.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Job ID: 146190WD
Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS – Network Management
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Management Level: Associate
The Front – End Developer understudy will chip away at AI – related undertakings in an Agile programming advancement group, teaming up with information researchers, a scrum expert, and item proprietors, acquiring hands – on experience that upgrades their learning and marketability.
coming up next is anticipated from the chose competitor:
- Drive the production of models utilizing computerized reasoning and help with the plan of related psychological modules
- Produce, alter, and keep up web application client interfaces
- Work with Data Scientists in back – end configuration, working together on APIs, information construction, and information integration
- Maintain programming work process, forming, and testing during improvement and address any bugs
- Document all code as indicated by basic advancement best practices and make specialized documentation of task work to work with information sharing.
- A arrangement of earlier work showing order of best practices and front – end plan standards is needed for consideration
Experience in coming up next is a plus:
- Responsive plan and CSS structures like Bootstrap
- A code forming apparatus, for example, GitHub
- Cloud registering and capacity services
- Containerization advances, for example, Docker or Kubernetes
- Agile groups or teaming up with UI/UX originators and information researchers is a plus.
Who we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s certificate in Computer Science or related field is essential
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, HTML APIs
- Experience with Git (forking, fanning, merging)
- Knowledge of frontend testing – Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Jest, composing unit tests
- Experience functioning as an individual from a product improvement group, for example taking part in arranging meetings and deciphering client stories, doing code audits, pair programming
- Ability to think inventively to plan/construct applications that meet business cycle and application requirements
- Ability to comprehend business necessities and make an interpretation of them into specialized requirements
- Ability to work in a worldwide community oriented group environment
- Ability to fill in as a group player
- Ability to deal with different needs, and evaluate and change rapidly to changing priorities.
- Up to 20%
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to:
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 04:13:17 GMT