Job title: Front Desk Officer At Plan International
Job description: Plan International is an autonomous turn of events and philanthropic non-benefit association that advances youngsters’ privileges and correspondence for young ladies. We support kids’ privileges from birth until they arrive at adulthood, and empower youngsters to plan for – and react to – emergencies and difficulty. We have faith in the force and capability of each youngster, yet realize this is regularly smothered by neediness, brutality, avoidance and discrimination.
Working along with kids, youngsters, allies and accomplices, we make progress toward a simply world, handling the underlying drivers of the difficulties young ladies and weak kids face. We have been constructing incredible associations for youngsters for more than 80 years and are presently dynamic in excess of 70 nations, driving changes by and by and strategy at neighborhood, public and worldwide levels utilizing our scope, experience and information. Plan International is enlisted in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
We are enrolling to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The reason for this job is to offer managerial and strategic help for the Maiduguri field office in accordance with approaches of Plan International Nigeria, contributor necessities and Nigerian laws.
- The post holder will be directed by the Admin Assistant and expected to work intimately with different individuals from the field workplaces and Country office.
Dimensions of the Role:
- Communicates inside Plan International Nigeria and remotely with merchants, specialist co-ops, advisors etc.
- The present holder will contribute on the viable organization and coordinations the executives in Maiduguri field office.
- Receive all Plan International Nigeria Maiduguri guests at the front work area and guarantee that the work area is covered at all times
- Ensure ideal invite benefits, data’s sharing and other help administrations for staff and visitors
- Receive, keep record and dispatch office correspondences
- Receive and divert all specialist co-op’s queries
- Support the Procurement Committee by accepting and enrolling all bidder entries and guarantee the offers are dropped in the delicate box
- Circulate all inward correspondence as assigned
- Ensure expansion lines in the workplace are working and that staff know about the augmentation quantities of each office
- Ensure smooth tasks in the gathering, gathering rooms and holding up entryway, and backing the Admin Assistant to guarantee that the scene for booked gathering rooms are made prepared and favorable as requested
- Support the arranging and association of gatherings and workshops in the office
- Liaise with exercises organizers to guarantee that PIN guests records are given in advance
- Take minutes of gatherings where needed
- Support installment to providers and utility bills
- Receive solicitations from providers, keep record and dispatch appropriately to coordinations department
- Support Admin, HR and Finance processes
- Support and guarantee adherence consistence with security guidelines and guest the board for PIN
- Ensure consistence with Plan International organization and coordinations principles and regulations
- Perform some other related obligations as determined by the Supervisor
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Public Administration or related field.
- A least of College Diploma in Business/Public Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of involvement working in organization and coordinations generalist role.
- Knowledge of PCs and significant programming application
- Fluency in English with astounding composition and talking abilities is required.
- Demonstrable involvement with office the board and staff coordination.
- Knowledge and comprehension of Nigeria’s strategy environment
- Highly created relational and relational abilities including great listening abilities, affecting, arrangement and coaching
- Capacity to construct and keep up connections and to work successfully in a multicultural and multi-ethnic climate regarding diversity.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors should:
- Plan International Nigeria is an equivalent chance boss and doesn’t segregate based on race, religion, sex or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is completely dedicated to youngster assurance to keep kids from all types of misuse. Ladies are unequivocally urged to apply.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 01:33:55 GMT