Job title: Front Desk Officer At Brightfield Medical Diagnostics
Job description: Brightfield Medical Diagnostics is a main indicative lab that offers expert pathology administrations to corporate and singular customers. We offer a broad scope of pathology administrations, from general research center test to cutting edge sub-atomic and cytogenetic investigations.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hoping to recruit a Front Desk Officer who will help our customers with requests, issues and complaints.
- The Front Desk Agent will likewise be answerable for getting stroll in patients installments and for adjusting cash at end of shift.
- You will be acquainted with the various customers costs and unique offers, comprehend the activity of the LIS and be capable with composing results.
- To guarantee a good outcome you will be proficient and lovely in testing circumstances, and assume liability for every one of our customers remembering stroll for patients.
- Preferred applicants will be positive, favorable to dynamic and be talented at performing multiple tasks in a high speed environment.
- Performing obligations on day by day agenda. Keep front work area clean and respectable with all essential material (pens, structures, paper, etc.)
- Typing and printing of test reports
- Greet and welcome clients
- Sort and register test tests as indicated by standard working method SOP
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer every approaching call and divert them or keep messages
- Receive letters, bundles, and so on and disseminate them accordingly
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Keep refreshed records and files
- Monitor the dispatch riders and relegate them in getting test tests or conveying test reports
- Take up different obligations as doled out (plans, etc.).
- B.Sc. /High School Diploma; extra capabilities will be a plus
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a front work area delegate, specialist, or a comparable position
- Familiarity with office machines (for example fax, printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office the executives and fundamental bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent information on MS Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Available to work shifts, over ends of the week and on open holidays.
- Good composing skills
- Strong correspondence and individuals skills
- Good hierarchical and performing various tasks abilities
- Problem-addressing skills
- Customer administration orientated.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to advance their CV to: and cc utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Successful applicants should Resume right away.
Expected salary: 40000 – 50000 every month
Location: Surulere, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:32:03 GMT