Job title: Front Desk Officer at Plan International
Company: Plan International
Job description: Borno
Date Posted: 2021-04-30
Plan International is a free turn of events and compassionate non-benefit association that advances kids’ privileges and equity for young ladies. We are selecting to fill the situation of a Front Desk Officer in Maiduguri, Borno.
- The motivation behind this job is to offer regulatory and calculated help for the Maiduguri field office in accordance with arrangements of Plan International Nigeria, benefactor prerequisites and Nigerian laws.
- The post holder will be directed by the Admin Assistant and expected to work intimately with different individuals from the field workplaces and Country office.
Dimensions of the Role:
- Communicates inside Plan International Nigeria and remotely with sellers, specialist co-ops, advisors etc.
- The present holder will contribute on the successful organization and coordinations the executives in Maiduguri field office.
- Receive all Plan International Nigeria Maiduguri guests at the front work area and guarantee that the work area is covered at all times
- Ensure ideal invite benefits, data’s sharing and other help administrations for staff and visitors
- Receive, keep record and dispatch office correspondences
- Receive and divert all specialist organization’s queries
- Support the Procurement Committee by getting and enlisting all bidder entries and guarantee the offers are dropped in the delicate box
- Circulate all interior correspondence as assigned
- Ensure augmentation lines in the workplace are working and that staff know about the expansion quantities of each office
- Ensure smooth tasks in the gathering, gathering rooms and holding up anteroom, and backing the Admin Assistant to guarantee that the setting for booked gathering rooms are made prepared and favorable as requested
- Support the arranging and association of gatherings and workshops in the office
- Liaise with exercises organizers to guarantee that PIN guests records are given in advance
- Take minutes of gatherings where needed
- Support installment to providers and utility bills
- Receive solicitations from providers, keep record and dispatch likewise to coordinations department
- Support Admin, HR and Finance processes
- Support and guarantee adherence consistence with security guidelines and guest the board for PIN
- Ensure consistence with Plan International organization and coordinations principles and regulations
- Perform some other related obligations as indicated by the Supervisor
Technical Expertise, Skills, and Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Public Administration or related field.
- A least of College Diploma in Business/Public Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of involvement working in organization and coordinations generalist role.
- Knowledge of PCs and important programming application
- Fluency in English with phenomenal composition and talking abilities is required.
- Demonstrable involvement with office the executives and staff coordination.
- Knowledge and comprehension of Nigeria’s approach environment
- Highly created relational and relational abilities including great listening abilities, affecting, exchange and coaching
- Capacity to construct and keep up connections and to work viably in a multicultural and multi-ethnic climate regarding diversity.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to apply at the very latest thirteenth May, 2021.
- Plan International Nigeria is an equivalent chance manager and doesn’t segregate based on race, religion, sexual orientation or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is completely dedicated to kid insurance to keep youngsters from all types of misuse. Ladies are emphatically urged to apply.
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 07:52:45 GMT