Job title: Freelance Sales Agent At Altara Credit Limited
Job description: Altara Credit Limited (Altara) is a Nigerian purchaser and business administrations adventure. Our fundamental belief recommendation is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary consideration. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our introduction administration is “purchase currently, pay later” where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors to buy an assortment of items and gear for their homes and organizations however as opposed to covering the items forthright, pay a limited quantity over time.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- The essential focal point of this position is to create income, drive channel infiltration and further develop brand perceivability for the Company through independent specialists given set objective yet works inside a self-guided planning and work condition.
- Identifying ideal possibilities for Altara by having top to bottom information on the items, and completing a ‘possibilities investigation’s on each one.
- Reaching out to ideal possibilities by means of advertising efforts and guarantee consistence to all deal processes.
- Collecting and examining input from possibilities and customers.
- Converting possibilities to paying clients through one-on-one feelings and sufficient follow-up.
- Maintaining associations with existing clients to get references and rehash buys just as guaranteeing convenient reaction to all client enquiry and queries.
- Achieving the alloted focus as far as sales.
- Other undertakings relegated by the Captain.
- Freelance deals specialist reports straightforwardly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of SSCE with 1 year work experience.
- Experienced in deals or business improvement (either full time, low maintenance or remotely)
- Prioritizing, using time productively and authoritative skills
- Ability to make and convey introductions customized to the crowd needs
- Good client support and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to perform various tasks and PC education, great managerial, hierarchical and critical thinking skills
- Good oral and composed correspondence skills
- Numeracy and scientific ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their Application with a duplicate of their CV to: utilizing the Job title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Multiple application will be precluded
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 04:44:42 GMT