Altara Credit Limited
Job title: Freelance Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
Company: Altara Credit Limited
Job description: “Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian buyer and business administrations adventure. Our fundamental belief suggestion is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary incorporation. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our introduction administration is “purchase currently, pay later” where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors buy an assortment of items and gear for their homes and organizations however rather than covering the items forthright, pay a modest quantity over time
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Freelance Agent
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The essential focal point of this position is to create income, drive channel infiltration and further develop brand perceivability for the Company through independent specialists given set objective yet works inside a self-guided planning and work condition.
- Identifying ideal possibilities for Altara by having top to bottom information on the items, and completing a ‘possibilities examination’s on each one.
- Reaching out to ideal possibilities by means of promoting efforts and guarantee consistence to all deal processes.
- Collecting and breaking down criticism from possibilities and customers.
- Converting possibilities to paying clients through one-on-one feelings and satisfactory follow-up.
- Maintaining associations with existing clients in order to get references and rehash buys just as guaranteeing convenient reaction to all client enquiry and queries.
- Achieving the appointed objective as far as sales.
- Other undertakings relegated by the Captain.
- Freelance deals specialist reports straightforwardly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of SSCE with 1 year work experience.
- Experienced in deals or business improvement (either full time, low maintenance or remotely)
- Prioritizing, using time productively and hierarchical skills
- Ability to make and convey introductions customized to the crowd needs
- Good client care and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to perform various tasks and PC proficiency, great managerial, authoritative and critical thinking skills
- Good oral and composed correspondence skills
- Numeracy and logical ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple application will be precluded.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 02:39:40 GMT