Job title: Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Company: Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
Job description: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a piece of the existences of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our worldwide vision is to be a main food varieties organization in Africa giving superior grade and reasonable items in the most helpful manners to shoppers through a-list brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The (*’s) leader image, Golden Penny, stays extraordinary compared to other known and the favored brands among bread cooks, sweet shops and shoppers in Nigeria.Company We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Store Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Responsible for building up and planning Stores Management methodologies in accordance with FMN’s in-bound Supply Chain and Inventory targets, prompting productive stock materials availability
- . * Manage Stock Control: the receipt, stockpiling, recovery and opportune conveyance of things, shipment, stacking, moving, archiving and information recording into the ERP framework (Microsoft Dynamics Axapta.
Constant arranging of all Stores assets and exercises according to
- goals and set targets.CompanyReview of cycles and methodology to recognize potential upgrades and talk about with the Stores Manager properly for conceivable implementations.
- Maintain housekeeping of Stores and surroundings.
- Ensure consistently that the actual stock is equivalent to book adjusts by continually accommodating actual stocks with Axapta balances.
- Ensure that precise records are kept and that the things are not being misappropriated.
- Supervises month to month, cycle and year end stock counts.
First Degree in Social Sciences/Engineering or related discipline
- Certification from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) is an additional advantage
At least 3 years Cognate experience
Must be result-driven.
- Must be Innovative and have a capacity to settle problems.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Must have Business and Commercial Awareness.
- Must have great correspondence skills.
- Must be adaptable.
- Must have a change direction mindset.
- Interested and qualified competitors should:
Job Position: Electrical Technician – Premier Feed Mills
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Focus on keeping up Equipment.
- Repairing or fixing of all electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting and fixing electrical and gadgets equipment.
- Ensure power mishaps and incidents are prevented.
- Maintenance of all electrical hardware and components.
- .Test5 O’ Level Credits remembering English and Mathematics for not in excess of two sittings.
2-4 years related experience
- The Person:
Must be exceptionally flexible in electrical troubleshooting.
- Must have intellectual reasoning ability.
- Good logical skills
- Good correspondence skills.
- Interested and qualified applicants ought to:
: Enugu, Enugu State – Abuja, FCT
: Sun, 30 May 2021 04:10:53 GMT