Job title: Fleet Officer Job at Speedaf Logistics Nigeria Limited
Company: Speedaf Logistics Nigeria Limited
Job description: Speedaf was set up in 2019. We are a joint-adventure organization contributed by Chinese driving express ventures. Since established, we constantly grow worldwide organization, create and streamline items, improve client experience, and acquaint IT advancements and gear with acknowledge programmed operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa administration organization to help air, ocean and street transportation with the intend to be the main broadened incorporated coordinations arrangement supplier among China and Africa. Thusly, it will lessen start to finish coordinations costs among China and Africa while giving a steady and perceived coordinations administrations to our customers.
Speedaf is confinement situated, and we have faith in setting out both open doors and potential outcomes of each district we work in. We work with neighborhood groups and see needs of customers
. We offer an assortment of items and worth added administration to cover diverse business or individual situations for our customers.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fleet Officer
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Anambra and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the armada to guarantee great use and state of all Trucks.
- Manage the drivers and complete their assessments in an opportune manner.
- Maintain a support plan for all vehicles and impart the timetable to the executives in an ideal way and guarantee that the assistance and upkeep structures going with the vehicle sent for maintenance.
- Compile the week by week development plan adjusting the necessities of each program and recording the development of each vehicle.
- Report to Management all and any deformities, regardless of how minor.
- Ensure that the vehicles are appropriately gotten and fueled.
- Maintain customary correspondence with the group in regards to vehicle needs and Conditions Supervise all upkeep on all vehicles.
- Transmit to the administration of all data, reports, structures concerning vehicles
- At least 3 years to 5 years’ involvement with inventory network or Transport Department.
- Must be a Computer educated and capacity to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook
- Experience in overseeing armadas of vehicles and equipment.
- Basic Automotive Mechanical Skills.
- Ability to oversee drivers, administrators and complete evaluations.
- A Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Transportation from a perceived college or college.
N80,000 – N100,000 (Monthly).
Note: Only shortlisted competitors will be reached.
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 03:29:19 GMT