Job title: Financial Management Expert (EDF) (KE 3)
Job description: Project Name: Technical Assistance to Strengthen Capacity for Implementation of National Economic Policies and the EU Development Initiatives including Documentation of the EU Projects in Nigeria
Project Reference: EuropeAid/140588/IH/SER/NG
Project Location: Nigeria
Estimated Start Date: January 2022
Duration: 18 months
Short portrayal: The reason for the necessary administrations is to fortify the limit of the Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning (MFBNP) for the execution of key public financial approaches and drives remembering documentation and perceivability of EU Projects for Nigeria. The point of the help is to give specialized help to the Focal Departments of the MFBNP in the parts of: * Economic arrangement arranging, planning, project execution, checking and assessment among different exercises needed for the conveyance of key public advancement drives of the Federal Government of Nigeria; and
- Inspection, documentation and exhibiting of works/local area projects executed through the EDF to guarantee their maintainability by raising partners’ mindfulness on their duties; also as,
- Organization of limit building programs in the fields of improvement arranging, remembering imaginative modalities and arising patterns for improvement participation and the structure of the EDF
Key Expert 3 – Financial Management Expert (EDF)
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s certificate in at any rate one of the accompanying controls: bookkeeping, monetary administration, evaluating, financial matters or related field;
- Excellent composing and oral show abilities in English.
General proficient experience
- At least 8 years experience in EC help conveyance techniques and past experience in execution of EDF projects/programmes;
- Demonstrable involvement in and comprehension of the commonsense guide on agreement systems for European Union outer activity (PRAG);
- Demonstrated multifaceted affectability; relational, correspondence and exchange skills;
- Computer education, phenomenal report composing abilities and capacity to create quality monetary reports and related documents;
- Work experience in Sub-Saharan nations is required, insight in Nigeria would be an asset.
Specific proficient experience
- Previous experience as a monetary administrator and additionally acquirement official of EU subsidized tasks or projects is required;
- Previous experience in undertakings or projects zeroed in on improvement arranging or planning will be an asset;
- Demonstrable involvement with monetary administration limit advancement (preparing, hands on help, direction, hand-holding etc.).
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 22:12:29 GMT