Job title: Financial Control Officer At A State Owned Microfinance Bank – Aldaberry Options Limited
Job description: Aldaberry Options Limited – Our customer, a state-possessed microfinance bank, is selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful applicant will be associated with long haul business arranging, information investigation, spending control, income confirmation, stress testing and covering monetary execution and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning and estimating, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Managing associations with banks and arrangements and managing inside and outer stakeholders
- Implementing methodology as per Corporate strategies and procedures
- Full duty regarding the production of month to month the board accounts
- Review and endorse all compromise and timetables, for example, bank articulations, timetable of gathered charges, prepayments etc.
- Responsible for trustworthiness of General ledger
- Ensuring productive edges on items are accomplished and maintained.
- Demonstrating cost cutting drives targeting giving best arrangement at lower cost
- Developing and carrying out viable controls structure and the executives frameworks to guide and support business operations
- Liaising with both outside and inward auditors
- Planning and dealing with the material requesting measure and guarantee steady availability
- Ensuring month to month general record passages CAPEX and OPEX accumulations and arrangements are raised
- Preparing Monthly Management accounts
- Develop logical apparatuses to assess strategic plans and distinguish best decisions
- Involvement in everyday supervisory crew management
- Statutory revealing and year end duties
- Consolidation and answering to senior management
- Preparation of month to month budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of by and large yearly spending plan of the bank, including the suspicions and the ratios.
- Treasury the board and monitoring
- Producing multi-dimensional reports for Management decision
- Ensuring that all expenses are appropriately followed and that OPEX and CAPEX are inside budget
- Preparing and carrying out spending plans for the whole Company.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Financial administrations or innovation organization experience will be beneficial
- Excellent working information on MS Excel and Word;
- Good information on IFRS and Management Accounting
- Good information on CBN administrative reporting
- Master’s certificate will be beneficial
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- Minimum of 5 years significant expert involvement with a comparative role.
- Goal situated, should be engaged and accomplish targets
- Resource Management
- Good oral and composed correspondence skills
- Advanced Presentation skills
- Leadership, Supervision and Coaching skills
- Detail situated and insightful skills
- Ability to flourish in a dynamic, compressed work environment
- Ability to improve, focus on and carry out effectively
- Highly capable and flexible in the utilization of innovation and bookkeeping software
- High level of genuineness and integrity
- Ability to keep up with privacy of information
- Ability to work with practically zero supervision
- Excellent correspondence and association skills
- Negotiation skill
- Strong monetary and control management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 06:05:38 GMT