Job title: Finance Officers At Basic Consumers Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited
Job description: Basic Consumers Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited – A 16 Year old monetary foundation with great history. BC KASH is viewed as the second biggest co-usable society with in excess of 2 million dynamic individuals. lifting each lifted hands through monetary instruments (advance) is our mission.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
- The part of the Finance Officer includes offering monetary and managerial help to partners, customers and partners of the business. It’s a job that may draw in candidates quick to climb the monetary professional bureaucracy; those with aspirations of being Finance Managers, or even the CFO one day.
- Finance Officer set of working responsibilities should feature the requirement for up-and-comers who are centered around results, incredible issue solvers and solid communicators.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
- Reporting to a chief and supporting the money and bookkeeping groups, a Finance Officer set of working responsibilities ought to incorporate a portion of the underneath key obligations and duties. This is a job that communicates with a few offices internally.
A Finance Officer expected set of responsibilities for the most part incorporates:
- Assisting in the planning of budgets
- Marketing and deals of organization’s items and services
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling day by day, month to month and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing an inside and out information on hierarchical items and process
- Providing client assistance to clients
- Resolve monetary questions raised by the client care and deals teams
- Being a central issue of contact for different divisions on monetary and bookkeeping matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and chiefs with activities and errands when required
Job Qualifications and Requirements
A Finance Officer job is appropriate to applicants with college capabilities, and this ought to be nitty gritty in the Finance Officer set of working responsibilities. The most significant fields of study for this job include:
- Finance or Economics
- Business or Business Administration
- 0-5 years experience.
Knowledge in the beneath projects could likewise be remembered for the expected set of responsibilities to engage multi-gifted and top notch applicants:
- Xero Accounting Software
- HP TRIM
N60,000 – N100,000/month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to advance scaned duplicates of their CV/Resume and Credentials to: utilizing the “Occupation title” as subject of the email.
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
Job date: Thu, 06 May 2021 07:34:09 GMT