Job title: Finance Officer
Company: Plan International
Job description: Working along with kids, youngsters, allies and accomplices, we take a stab at a simply world, handling the main drivers of the difficulties young ladies and weak kids face. We have been constructing amazing associations for kids for more than 80 years and are currently dynamic in excess of 70 nations, driving changes by and by and strategy at neighborhood, public and worldwide levels utilizing our scope, experience and information. Plan International is enrolled in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Deadline for application accommodation: second June, 2021.
The motivation behind this job is to give opportune, exact monetary data and guarantee that Grants consumptions are in accordance with explicit FAD/contributor prerequisites. The job’s help is to the Kimberly Clark Kotex Menstrual Hygiene project in Bauchi state.
Dimensions of the Role
Communicates inside Plan International Nigeria and with accomplices and related government organizations. The post holder will contribute towards award and monetary administration of the workplace and projects, interfacing with both operational and program colleagues. The post holder will likewise contribute towards the authoritative improvement of Plan International Niger project carrying out partners
Budgets – Monitor the financial plan of the Kimberly Clark Kotex Menstrual Hygiene project in Bauchi state
Reporting – Support monetary investigating the Kimberly Clark Kotex Menstrual Hygiene project in Bauchi state
Area of Responsibility – Kimberly Clark Kotex Menstrual Hygiene project in Bauchi state Accountabilities
- Grants Administration:
- Assist with the awards set-up in SAP.
- Support the full pattern of awards the executives exercises starting from pre-grant evaluations, checking/consistence visits and close-out procedures.
- Track grantee legally binding commitments, e.g., pre-grant conditions
- Support the Finance Manager to set up the yearly awards financial plans for the project.
- Support the KP06 spending planning and occasional transfer in SAP.
- Capacity Building and Support:
- Provide specialized help with terms of bookkeeping (utilization of SAP), monetary administration, monetary strategy definition, and frameworks of inner control to all accomplices/grantees to guarantee consistence in wording with giver rules and regulations.
- Support the appraisals of accomplice/grantee associations as coordinated by the Finance Manager.
- Review accomplice financial plan and offer help and direction where vital including the observing and translation of venture spending plans versus real expenditures.
- Support train staff and accomplices on benefactor arrangements, rules and regulations.
- Facilitate convenient accomplice advance solicitation and liquidation in SAP.
- Review Partners/grantee liquidation and suggest for approval.
- Conduct and archive ordinary accomplice visits to guarantee consistence with award agreement.
- Ensure receipt of ideal and precise bookkeeping and monetary reports from partners.
- Monitor the accomplice copy rate and offer ideal exhortation to the accomplice and projects group for brief activity and choice making.
- Monitor and track awards related execution estimation markers and liaise with Finance Manager and Grants Coordinator to execute techniques to improve performance.
- Explain contributor necessities and hierarchical monetary approach and strategies to staff and guarantee compliance.
- Prepare and survey consistently, giver explicit bank compromise proclamations and receipts/stores reconciliations.
- Support the readiness of monetary reports dependent on benefactor requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documenting (electronic and printed version) of awards monetary reports.
- Periodically update the monetary detailing matrix.
- Ensure that accomplices utilized the standard announcing layouts and configurations for their reports.
- Prepare the month to month Project copy rate – use traffic tracker.
- Prepare the month to month Project cost recuperation tracker.
- Support the planning of the Project subsidizing/award tracker.
- Prepare the Projects consumption tracker.
- Support the CO in re-energizing expenses for the Project
- Fulfill Plan’s Child Safeguarding and different Policies at all times.
- Travel Advances:
- Ensure that recording of movement progresses, outlay computations and travel compromise structures are reviewed;
- Ensure that all movement and buy propels are sold on time.
- Perform some other task related obligations as determined by the Finance Manager or potentially the Finance Manager-Development.
Technical ability, abilities and knowledge
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ involvement with contributor finances awards administration.
- Experience working with sub-grantees required.
- Fluency in neighborhood language and English required.
- Preferred capabilities: information on and experience with the vital givers in the business is emphatically preferred.
- Experience giving limit improvement help to sub-grantees firmly preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent and verifiable involvement with award and monetary management.
- Knowledge and comprehension of Nigeria’s approach environment
- Highly created relational and relational abilities including great listening abilities, impacting, exchange and coaching.
- Creates solid feeling of direction and responsibility inside own piece of tasks and with stakeholders.
- Holds self as well as other people to record to follow through on concurred objectives and norms of behaviour
- Demonstrates a serious level of demonstrable skill/integrity.
- Provides great and satisfactory help to empower projects to meet it’s concurred monetary and program outcomes.
- Actively looks for help in tending to troubles in execution of duties.
- Strategic thinking and compelling commitment to claim work and Organizational development.
- Sound judgment and dynamic in complex situations.
- Strong passionate insight including self-awareness.
- Leads as a visual demonstration to spur elite of others.
- Very solid obligation to nonstop learning.
Plan International Nigeria is an equivalent chance boss and doesn’t separate based on race, religion, sex or handicaps. Plan International Nigeria is completely dedicated to kid insurance to keep kids from all types of misuse. Ladies are unequivocally urged to apply.
Location: Bauchi, Bauchi State
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 00:05:58 GMT