Job title: Finance Intern
Company: Plan International
Job description: Working along with kids, youngsters, allies and accomplices, we make progress toward a simply world, handling the main drivers of the difficulties young ladies and weak kids face. We have been fabricating incredible associations for youngsters for more than 80 years and are presently dynamic in excess of 70 nations, driving changes practically speaking and strategy at nearby, public and worldwide levels utilizing our span, insight and information. Plan International is enrolled in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Deadline for application accommodation: second June, 2021.
Location: Yola (4months agreement) and Maiduguri (8months Contract)
- The entry level position program in Plan International Nigeria gives hands on preparing in Financial administration and announcing, program the board, examination and information gathering abilities, correspondence, relationship building abilities, and work ethics.
- It improves the instructive experience through functional and guided active openness and association in Plan Nigeria’s advancement projects just as giving openness to the workplace of a multilateral association and a superior comprehension of Plan Nigeria’s objectives and activities.
Dimensions of the Role
The post holder will add to the compelling report the executives guaranteeing that all handled archives are appropriately represented, by using a simple to arrive at approach. The job requires solid efficient and hierarchical abilities alongside the capacity to keep a consecutive arranging, masterminding, accepting, putting away and dispatching of archive on opportune basis.
He/she is likewise expected to speak with the Grant and Finance Coordinator.
The Finance Intern is relied upon to play out the accompanying jobs:
- Coordinate the receipt/dispatch of archives to guarantee precise chronicle, bookkeeping and revealing is accessible consistently to help choice making.
- Responsible for the exactness of record records including ID of disparities, to guarantee prompt and precise covering mistakes excluded or submitted in accordance with the corporate requirements.
- Responsible for report the executives (for example actual confirmation, stepping, filtering, documenting, and so on), to guarantee any current and creating issues concerning record the executives are convenient tended to and Plan International standard systems for documentation and capacity are rigorously followed.
- Ensure installment vouchers are recorded on a month to month basis
- Support the money group in handling project vouchers
- Safeguard the reports by guaranteeing that they are not inclined to obliteration of any kind.
- Providing review support as required
- Cross-check prepared records to see the required and vital items.
- Review on intermittent premise the actual report to posted things into bank or ledger.
- Maintain a month to month update of examined reports to the online stockpiling space.
- Support program staff in making installments to members during exercises execution in the profound field.
- Support with bank compromises and month end monetary reporting
- Assist in deciding legitimate actual accounting practices.
- Maintain protected and clean workplace by keeping racks and work stations neat.
- Support the account group in executing all monetary interaction for Plan International Nigeria.
- Perform some other related obligations as indicated by supervisor
Technical aptitude, abilities and knowledgE
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration related fields
- Completion of National Youth Service with under 1 year working experience
- Proven solid scholarly track record.
- Relevant experience in chronicled duties
- Demonstrable involvement with office the board and staff coordination.
- Knowledge and comprehension of bookkeeping standards and standards
- Language abilities; composed and spoken capability in English and ideally an order of the nearby language.
- Ability to convey difficult office obligations of lifting substantial items.
- Familiar with global donors.
- Internet capability just as capability in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Basic monetary skills
- Communicates unmistakably and adequately fitting to the crowd both oral and written
- Possession of good report composing skills
- Experience being used of SAP (Added advantage)
- Extremely adaptable, and can adapt to unpleasant situations
- Passion for learning and development.
- Good PC education skills.
- Team player.
Plan International Nigeria is an equivalent chance manager and doesn’t segregate based on race, religion, sexual orientation or incapacities. Plan International Nigeria is completely dedicated to youngster insurance to keep kids from all types of misuse. Ladies are emphatically urged to apply.
Location: Yola, Adamawa State – Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:00:59 GMT