Job title: Finance Intern – Mubi
Company: International Rescue Committee
Job description: Overview
IRC entered Nigeria in October 2012 to react to a broad flood debacle. IRC’s Emergency Response Team, with neighborhood accomplice CISCOPE (Civil Society Coalition for Poverty Eradication), carried out a task to help occupations and improve WASH in Kogi State from February to May 2013; 54 networks profited with distribution of seeds and seedlings, new cultivating methods trainings, family things, water, disinfection and cleanliness advancement exercises. This was trailed by a 3-month sustenance and food security program in a similar area from October 2013 to January 2014. Our present venture tends to hunger and related wellbeing worries among struggle influenced kids in the recently freed spaces of Adamawa State.
Scope of Work
- The Intern reports to the Finance Office Mubi. She/he upholds the Finance Assistant/Office in parts of everyday activities of bookkeeping division in the Mubi Field office.
- Assist the money right hand when making installments to providers, project workers and program staff dependent on endorsed reports and in accordance with power delineation.
- Assist the account collaborator in guarantee investigation of the whole bill for precision and receipt of products before measure for payment.
- Assist the account official on documentation, arrangement of money payment voucher for all money exchanges identified with Mubi field office.
- Maintain privacy of all monetary and other occupation related information.
- Assist the account Assistant on appropriate documentation, Stamping, Labeling, and recording of all monetary documents.
- Assist the account office on gathering support archives for review purposes and retuning back to their unique area of the review exercise.
- Help account unit in moving reports in the workplace framework for endorsement purposes
- With the direction of the account Assistant/official Scan any Finance Document prior to sending it to the country office for month shutting. Normal duties:
- Attend and take an interest in trainings distinguished/coordinated by your supervisor
- Perform different obligations as might be alloted by your supervisor
Diploma in Accounts or Bachelor’s certificate in Accounting from perceived College/Institutions.
at least one (1) year of bookkeeping experience including NYSC administration year. PC educated with huge information/experience in excel.
Able to work in a high-pressure situation,
Ability to autonomously put together work, focus on task and oversee time.
Strong between close to home abilities, and open to learn new skills
Self-propelled, genuine, profoundly mindful, and punctual
Excellent verbal and composed relational abilities, conversant in composed and communicated in English.
Standards of Professional Conduct:
The IRC and IRC laborers should cling to the qualities and standards illustrated in the IRC Way – Code of Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. As per these qualities, the IRC works and upholds arrangements on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Harassment-Free Workplace, Fiscal Integrity, Anti-Retaliation, Combating Trafficking in Persons, and a few others.
IRC is focused on narrowing the sexual orientation hole in administrative roles. We offer advantages that give an empowering climate to ladies to partake in our labor force including parental leave, sexual orientation delicate security conventions and other strong advantages and recompenses. Working
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all candidates dependent on merit regardless of race, sex, shading, public beginning, religion, sexual direction, age, conjugal status, veteran status, incapacity, or some other trademark secured by material law.
Location: Mubi, Adamawa State
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:09:18 GMT