CCETC OGUA Energy Limited
Job title: Finance Capital Manager Job at CCETC OGUA Energy Limited
Company: CCETC OGUA Energy Limited
Job description: CCET Ogua Energy Limited (COEL) is an Operations and Maintenance (O and M) organization subsidiary to CCETC China. COEL is another organization with longer than 10 years specialization in the age of clean energy and force, gas assembling and fuel producing sets power plant venture. COEL will follow the “legacy, development, esteem” idea, keep on making worth to our clients. Our advancement objective is to turn into the world’s driving clean force provider
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Capital Manager
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and assess lenders’ creditworthiness
- Create credit scoring models to anticipate risks
- Source and Process advances, awards and credit offices from authentic sources for example the capital market, the currency market and so forth for the organization.
- Calculate and arrange revenue rates
- Reduce the association’s monetary danger and obligation exposure
- Negotiate advance terms with organization’s creditors
- Monitor installments and installment plan (compliance)
- Review compromise sheets and guarantee that all sheets are adjusted likewise to the guidelines and laws of the business and bank.
- Maintain the connection between global or partner monetary institutions.
- Maintain records of advance applications
- Manage the organization’s obligation profiles, obligation repayments and advance renewals
- Ensure all loaning methods follow legal and monetary regulations
- Develop, survey and update our organization’s credit policies
- Solid comprehension of the loaning/getting methodology of nearby and worldwide monetary institutions.
- Maintain the corporate approach on advances and credit.
- Recommend changes in the credit strategy to senior management
- Manage the organization’s unfamiliar trade transactions
- Manage the association’s relations with partners in regards to, reserve the executives, import and fare transactions.
- Monitor an enormous size of unfamiliar trade capacities and tasks inside the financial climate. This will remember all exchanges and settlements for the field.
- Manage the exploration on both unfamiliar and homegrown business sectors, with the utilization of major and specialized analysis.
- Be in the know regarding the entirety of the most recent monetary turns of events, with the nation’s economy, yet in addition with other countries.
- Assist the executives in comprehension and profiting by unfamiliar money markets by giving significant knowledge data on trade rates and experiences into worldwide markets.
- Be fully informed regarding the entirety of the most recent monetary turns of events, with the nation’s economy, yet additionally with other countries.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or pertinent field.
- MUST have at least 7 years post-NYSC experience with over 3 years pertinent work insight in a comparative position.
- Excellent logical abilities, with the capacity to make and handle monetary bookkeeping pages and software.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- MUST have the pertinent expert certification(s) in the money discipline
- Postgraduate qualification(s) will be of added advantage
- Preferable competitors ought to be between the ages of 38 – 48 years.
- Candidate should migrate to place of assignment.
- Having been occupied with credit or unfamiliar trade in a bank is preferred.
- Preferably has been occupied with credit or import and fare exchange global companies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Job date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 03:18:31 GMT